Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    niggrs are out of control in this country 
    Donny Frump
    king steveyos
    what am i doing about it? Nothing Lol

2. Collapse Details

Because you are a cuck whiteboi. Any white women you know are already down with niggas. Married white guys have many different fantasies, but none is stronger than the desire to see their gfs and wives get with black guys and experience big black dick. What A Sexy Whore Ruby Reyes Is Taking Big Black Nigga Bull Dick While Her Worthless Whiteboi Of A Husband Just So Happens To Walk In On Them What To Do? Make Your Worthless Husband Into a Cuck That's What. Look At How This Cuck Doesn't Want To Suck This Black Bulls Dick But Secretly He Does & Of Course This Cuck Knows How To Suck Big Black Dick I'm Sure He Has Had Black Dick Before This Fuckin Cuck Is Enjoying The Taste Of Black Dick Good Cuckboi Hold Up This Bitches Leg While This Nigga Goes Balls Deep All Up In This White Bitches Tight Pink Pussy Yes Clean Up That Pussy Juice All Off That Niggas Big Black Dick & This Cuck Really Wanted Some Big Black Nigga Dick Protien Down His Throat Worthless Cuckold That's All Your Good For Is Drinking Superior Big Black Nigga Dick Cum & Don't Forget To Ask For Seconds LOL!

3. Collapse Details

Lol
    king steveyos
    and they reject any small rodent eating Mongoloid subhuman ugly slant eyed filthy assian is that what your getting at

4. Collapse Details

Trust me on this. It is true. I've done a lot of research on this subject and majority of white girls who have taken pictures of themselves with black men or hang out with black men will have sex with a black man.

Like I said the majority.

5. Collapse Details

Lol
    king steveyos
    i no trust you for nothing please spread Bio plague agoungst mongoloid parasite

6. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Greg Marko is an expert on taking BBC. you don't need to convince him

Thread Information