Reply To Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Have you considered moving to saudi arabia I think you'd be a lot happier under an autocratic monarchy

2. Collapse Details

honestly i don't have faith in enlightenment americanism because it just produces snide materialistic consumers such as yourself who craft these faggy fantasies around themselves. whether your an alt right knight or a social justice warrior or some asinine lolberitarian who belives in open borders it makes no difference- everyone in this nation gets the leaders they deserve for their stupid behavior. with that said the system of government i would preferably live under is minarchism but i don't let that idea give me a fat head so much that i stand by retarded principals.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    whatever semantics nazi, its basically the same meaning
    Didn't you know you're a victim from Cambridge Analytica tactics?

You need some willpower

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

honestly i don't have faith in enlightenment americanism because it just produces snide materialistic consumers such as yourself who craft these faggy fantasies around themselves. whether your an alt right knight or a social justice warrior or some asinine lolberitarian who belives in open borders it makes no difference- everyone in this nation gets the leaders they deserve for their stupid behavior. with that said the system of government i would preferably live under is minarchism but i don't let that idea give me a fat head so much that i stand by retarded principals.
    Not sure you're a nihilist or an absurdist

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    he's just talking to hear himself at this point, he has no legitimate defenses left so he's going to stand up on his high horse and throw random philosophical nonsense at us like a poor man's plug drugs

6. Collapse Details

it's very shame

7. Collapse Details

Didn't you know you're a victim from Cambridge Analytica tactics?

You need some willpower
    its the return of the mind readers, wow. i posted that politfact article after looking at the graphics for 10 seconds max. all i was doing was illustrating the point if donald trump delivers on 0.01% of his campaign promises- that makes your statement that he hasn't delivered on any of his promises inaccurate

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    he's just talking to hear himself at this point, he has no legitimate defenses left so he's going to stand up on his high horse and throw random philosophical nonsense at us like a poor man's plug drugs
    please if anyone is ranting philos its you silentjaybob's rage against the machine. you make me look like a centrists or a moderate even though i hate those no fun boring positions. what happened to you maks to make turn you into such a cool edgy anti authoritarian tuffguy? Did your mama yell at you to come in for dinner?

9. Collapse Details

whats nihlistic about that? all i said was i refuse to be a fringe fag.

10. Collapse Details

please if anyone is ranting philos its you silentjaybob's rage against the machine. you make me look like a centrists or a moderate even though i hate those no fun boring positions. what happened to you maks to make turn you into such a cool edgy anti authoritarian tuffguy? Did your mama yell at you to come in for dinner?
    I don't really even have to explain myself at all, you're the one trying to spend my money.

11. Collapse Details

Just give me my $45 back and we'll call it even lisa jr.

12. Collapse Details

yeah i guess your right u need that money to talk to your therapist i guess, no need to share any personal info with me lul

13. Collapse Details

It's not really any of your concern how I spend my money that I earned, is it?

14. Collapse Details

it's very shame
    He cannot be cured since he is infected by hate, despair and bloodthirst

15. Collapse Details

whats nihlistic about that? all i said was i refuse to be a fringe fag.
    I refuse to be a fringe fag too, but it doesn't make sense when you want to be sided with conservatives white supremacists sons of biches. I'd prefer to be peaceful independent and I stay away the problems, besides I don't want the problems are provoked the war between the libtards and the trumps sex slaves

16. Collapse Details

He cannot be cured since he is infected by hate, despair and bloodthirst

17. Collapse Details

its the return of the mind readers, wow. i posted that politfact article after looking at the graphics for 10 seconds max. all i was doing was illustrating the point if donald trump delivers on 0.01% of his campaign promises- that makes your statement that he hasn't delivered on any of his promises inaccurate
    Most of the his actions are never meant to improve the country, just for doing the favors for his associates.

18. Collapse Details

It's not really any of your concern how I spend my money that I earned, is it?
    there is no shame in talking to a professional, im gonna need a therapist after dealing with u two tards

19. Collapse Details

I refuse to be a fringe fag too, but it doesn't make sense when you want to be sided with conservatives white supremacists sons of biches. I'd prefer to be peaceful independent and I stay away the problems, besides I don't want the problems are provoked the war between the libtards and the trumps sex slaves
    first of all conservatism and liberalism aren't fringe views, second of all white supremacists have 1st ammendment right to express political views even if they are tarded, and finally you can't say white nationalism or racism causes violence that only a correlation not a causation manifesto or no manifesto.

20. Collapse Details

condo dwellers suk
    king steveyos
    they're the ambigouosly Gay Duo Iban n marks
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-04-2019 at 04:52 PM.

21. Collapse Details

first of all conservatism and liberalism aren't fringe views, second of all white supremacists have 1st ammendment right to express political views even if they are tarded, and finally you can't say white nationalism or racism causes violence that only a correlation not a causation manifesto or no manifesto.
    I'm afraid it is manifesto since white nationalism means, in common sense, it really means "I hate niggers" as part of the survival since non-white people are threat of white genoicide, unfortunately most white women love big black cocks

22. Collapse Details

there is no shame in talking to a professional, im gonna need a therapist after dealing with u two tards
    so transparently grasping at straws right now, I'm legit considering just giving you a mercy win

23. Collapse Details

I'll be honest you've gone down a few points you're channeling lisa and plug drugs and that's never a good thing, I'm going to chalk it up to the stress of moving and hope that this isn't the new normal

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by condo dwellers suk View Post
    they're the ambigouosly Gay Duo Iban n marks

25. Collapse Details

I'm afraid it is manifesto since white nationalism means, in common sense, it really means "I hate niggers" as part of the survival since non-white people are threat of white genoicide, unfortunately most white women love big black cocks
    sure white nationalism is a violent and fringe ideology but that doesn't mean moderate conservatism is. i guess i was more specifically touching on the mass shooter dudes motives only correlate with the ideas in his manifesto but the act of mass shooting doesn't necessarily have reason.

26. Collapse Details

I'll be honest you've gone down a few points you're channeling lisa and plug drugs and that's never a good thing, I'm going to chalk it up to the stress of moving and hope that this isn't the new normal
    sorry im consistent with my views, sorry you failed to explain why the wall won't work, really sorry i brought up the whole shrink thing

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    marks is a Ginger tool living in a condo where everyone hates him he also wears lingerie on the weekends while prancing around the house like a fairy

28. Collapse Details

luvs him

29. Collapse Details

you want me to prove a negative now? tell you what, you want the money for the wall, why don't you explain why you should get it and I'll poke holes in your arguments because it's really easy and I'm good at that stuff. or you could just give me my $45.

30. Collapse Details

you want me to prove a negative now? tell you what, you want the money for the wall, why don't you explain why you should get it and I'll poke holes in your arguments because it's really easy and I'm good at that stuff. or you could just give me my $45.
    provide evidence in the form of walls in the past that have been unsuccessful barriers and maybe new innovations for breaching walls, its not a negative

Thread Information