Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Attn: pansies who want a wall built because "your" scared of mexicans 
    Grow some balls you fuckin pansies and stop begging some mentally ill old man to take away all of your money because you're too cowardly to defend yourselves

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    marko and his nigger dick crowd need to just stay quiet and take the bbc. no one is wasting my money on dog whistle, pork barrel bullshit

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    OMG attack of the Snow Flakes

4. Collapse Details

oh my god, get on your lexi account

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    gonna JO to it later after i watch some ewok

7. Collapse Details

just got a discord invite from stevey, oops, false alarm

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

9. Collapse Details

does Marko actually know what means snowflake?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    Grow some balls you fuckin pansies and stop begging some mentally ill old man to take away all of your money because you're too cowardly to defend yourselves
    we live in a nation with 325 million people when are you people going to pull your head outta your asses and realize it takes some fucking infrastructure to keep everything from going to shit. Nobody is talking about a 2000 mile medieval wall. renovations to existing high steel slats in urban areas and fences in open desolate places in combination with the impassable natural formations is a worthwhile investment to curb the growing billons spent annually dealing with people whose first fucking act when coming to this nation is to fucking break its laws.

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers
    At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend.=
    grow some brains retard

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Oliver was raised by his mother with a lot of estrogen fueled pampering

12. Collapse Details

the fuck are you talking about marko? just quit that shit and get on your lexi account

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    we live in a nation with 325 million people when are you people going to pull your head outta your asses and realize it takes some fucking infrastructure to keep everything from going to shit. Nobody is talking about a 2000 mile medieval wall. renovations to existing high steel slats in urban areas and fences in open desolate places in combination with the impassable natural formations is a worthwhile investment to curb the growing billons spent annually dealing with people whose first fucking act when coming to this nation is to fucking break its laws.

grow some brains retard
    https://www.fairus.org is running by Trump Supporter. There is NO way to collect informations from "illegal aliens" because they are hiding elsewhere, these stats are a lie.

Illegal immigrants CANNOT receive the benefits in following list:

-Food Stamp
    -SSI (Steffies' Income)
    -Medicaid
    -Children’s Health Insurance Program (except born in the US, they will get any benefits for DACA)
    -Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
    -Vote
    -Public housing (Title Holder)
    -Federal Public Benefits

Most illegal aliens are working for PRIVATE COMPANIES, so it's none of our business even for Trumptards.

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

14. Collapse Details

Fucking idiots Trumptards liars

15. Collapse Details

someone brought up the US annexing mexico. why the fuck would they do that? what natural resource does mexico have? a bit of oil, what? better to have an underclass, living close by, to manufacture goods for the american market

16. Collapse Details

mexico will pay :v

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    someone brought up the US annexing mexico. why the fuck would they do that? what natural resource does mexico have? a bit of oil, what? better to have an underclass, living close by, to manufacture goods for the american market
    Laws.

Mexico introduced slavery ban in texan territory that made the ancient white supremacists got mad during the before of Civil War.

18. Collapse Details

Trump brought the craziness out of a lot of people including longie

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    if Mexicans could freely travel it would make Lonnie and all the other cowards piss themselves, surely there's a market for coward piss

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

21. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Hope some feral brown pos becomes a part of your life in a bad way u stupid SJW faggots

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    They were raised by their mothers
    Raised by your mother

23. Collapse Details

Leksi
    king steveyos
    Yes they have these SJW feminine view points like they live in a bubble

24. Collapse Details

I think feminine view points would be you pussies who are too scared to take care of yourselves and want some crazy old man to take your money to build a wall and protect your pansy asses

25. Collapse Details

Hispanics r dog shit
    king steveyos
    your a stupid illiterate Fat public fool system wigger

26. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    I think feminine view points would be you pussies who are too scared to take care of yourselves and want some crazy old man to take your money to build a wall and protect your pansy asses
    this. if they're scared they should buy a gun, that's what men do.

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    real men don't live in Condos

28. Collapse Details

real men don't live in Condos
    real men don't post shitty posts

29. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    https://www.fairus.org is running by Trump Supporter. There is NO way to collect informations from "illegal aliens" because they are hiding elsewhere, these stats are a lie.

-Food Stamp
    -SSI (Steffies' Income)
    -Medicaid
    -Children’s Health Insurance Program (except born in the US, they will get any benefits for DACA)
    -Vote
    -Federal Public Benefits

Most illegal aliens are working for PRIVATE COMPANIES, so it's none of our business even for Trumptards.

Illegal immigrants CANNOT receive the benefits in following list:

-Food Stamp

Colloquially referred to as “Food Stamps,” the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is also administered by USDA-FNS. Illegal aliens are ineligible for SNAP but their U.S.-born children are eligible. (In certain limited circumstances, elderly and disabled citizens residing with illegal alien relatives may qualify for SNAP benefits but they account for only a very small percentage of SNAP use by illegal alien households.) The eligibility requirements for SNAP are based on household income. However, income earned by illegal alien parents is not used to calculate whether their U.S. citizen children qualify for the program. Accordingly, virtually all citizen children of illegal aliens qualify for SNAP.

-SSI (Steffies' Income)

According to the existing research on this issue, it appears that only a small number of SSI beneficiaries are illegal aliens. For that reason, FAIR does not calculate an estimate in this study, even though there is some cost incurred. Rates of illegal alien SSI fraud are not currently known.

-Medicaid & Children’s Health Insurance Program

U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (aka: “green card-holders”) are eligible for Medicaid benefits. Accordingly, the U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are eligible for Medicaid. By operation of law, these children are born United States citizens. Nevertheless, they would not be present in the United States but for their parents unlawful migration. These children are typically classified as low-income. And they represent a significant burden on U.S. taxpayers as net consumers of government services — in particular, Medicaid. Medicaid Births; Medicaid paid for 45 percent of all births in 2010. 21 Presuming that Medicaid also paid for 45 percent of all births in 2015, it covered the costs for about 392,000 births to foreign-born mothers. The cost of those births is shared between the federal taxpayer and the state taxpayer. The total cost depends on the type of delivery and whether complications occur. We assume that the birthing costs incurred by illegal alien mothers will be roughly similar to legal immigrant and native mothers. According to past medical research conducted in Colorado, illegal alien mothers “have lower rates of pre-term delivery and low birth weight infants, but higher rates of pregnancy related risk factors.” These risk factors are offset by other factors, such as illegal alien mothers consuming less tobacco and alcohol than the national average, lower hypertension rates and other factors.22 Based on the birth rates observed in the Colorado study, this indicates that roughly 187,000 (68 percent) of current illegal alien births were natural, and 88,000 (32 percent) were surgical.

Data from a General Accountability Office (GAO) report in 2010 indicated that the child-only cases resulting from a parent being “ineligible because of immigration status,” accounted for approximately 10.5 percent of the total TANF cases reported by states furnishing caseload data. Using this percentage, the total cost for providing TANF benefits to the U.S. citizen children of illegal aliens comes out to approximately $1.785 billion.

-Vote

i didn't see anything about voting fraud in the article even after ctrl f'vote'

Generally speaking, although there is anecdotal evidence that illegal aliens create significant public housing costs, there is not enough reliable information to estimate the overall costs of public housing furnished to illegal aliens. This is only one example of significant costs that accrue due to unchecked illegal migration but which are not readily or easily calculated.

-Federal Public Benefits

Illegal aliens are supposedly barred from receiving welfare benefits through targeted aid programs that are jointly administered by the states and the federal government. This bar was put in place by the 1996 Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act (PRWORA).115 However, by its terms the PRWORA states that “aliens who are not qualified aliens” are ineligible for “federal public benefits” and for “state and local public benefits.” The act defines qualified aliens as people with certain legal documents, meaning that many people who are unlawfully present in the United States, but have who been accorded work authorization, deferred action, parole, or quasi-legal status under programs like TPS actually do collect certain state and local benefits. In addition, there are some recipients of welfare who obtain it by fraud, and some programs and localities do not inquire about immigration status, thereby tacitly allowing participation.

30. Collapse Details

Elz major pos rep for reading the article, unfortunately u didn't see the 37 page pdf that was the full study

Thread Information