Thread: hello kent

1. Collapse Details
    hello kent 
    How are you, GI Joe? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of the war, to say nothing about a correct explanation of your presence over here. Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die or to be maimed for life without the faintest idea of what's going on. Wouldn't you rather be back home in the arms of your special girl?

Oh, but so sad, do you think she will wait for you? Ha ha ha, No, I don't think she will. She knows you will die or come back a lame cripple. Useless for anyone, unable to even get a job. Why you here GI?

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    did you know that keent got the silver star for dragging marko out of a pit full of punji sticks and carrying him to the lz? marko almost died, so it's not funny at all. whn marko became rich selling drums and fucking niggers he invited kent who is a homophone to on of his "parties" and kent had flash backs and cut up a bunch of of marko's black friends
    kent cannot visit any of the 250k mansions in pittsburgh, pa any more. HE IS NOT WELCOME

3. Collapse Details

LOOTENUNT DAAN

4. Collapse Details

the boys from company C was a vietnam film that ACKSHUALLY should be remade. the concept and scenes were good as fuck but had a dumb ending and feels really stuck in the limits of its times filming

5. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    kent has a child back in nam who he ignored for decades, now that he's in his 50s, he wants to reconnect and has begun the process, copy/pasting dick girl pics on various vietnam vet support forums
    i wish you the best, kent

6. Collapse Details

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_%C...A%A1i_H%C3%A0n - literally NEVER mentioned despite constantly growing numbers of vietnamese wives who come to live in korea

claims of "sexual slavery" by japanese that are growing ever more suspect - act like jews demanding holocost gibs on steroids
    Last edited by internutt; 08-22-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information