1. Collapse Details
    I purchased cognac bottle 
    Not really bad, it's kinda stronger than tequila

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

2. Collapse Details

http://www.distillate.org/laws/Arizona

almost all name brand commercial distilled alcohol is trash, even stuff at high price ranges

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    http://www.distillate.org/laws/Arizona

almost all name brand commercial distilled alcohol is trash, even stuff at high price ranges
    I didn't know that but I wasn't in Arizona, I purchased in Guadalajara its brand it's Hennessy it would taste good with cocktails, anyway it's my first time to try Cognac

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

I'm more of a whiskey man, maker's mark on the rocks is my jam it's sophisticated as fuck and gets me loaded for under $40

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    I'm more of a whiskey man, maker's mark on the rocks is my jam it's sophisticated as fuck and gets me loaded for under $40
    i nearly bought an exorbitantly priced bottle of makers mark this week because that is really really good.

6. Collapse Details

Was it one of the single barrel special editions or something? Mark isn't that expensive it's only like $10 more than a 750L Jack daniels

7. Collapse Details

Was it one of the single barrel special editions or something? Mark isn't that expensive it's only like $10 more than a 750L Jack daniels
    in korea its hard to find basic american stuff often, it was 70 dollars at a department store. i see wild turkey every few years and its 60 dollars or so

the main liquor i drink is non-mass marketed soju, so it tastes like a good schnapps

8. Collapse Details

do they have any local bourbans

9. Collapse Details

do they have any local bourbans
    1. i am an alcoholic honestly so i try my best to at least avoid strong liquors
    2. bourbon is basically any distilled liquor made with around 50% corn and 50% other grains that is oaked to some degree.

asians (mostly) don't do the oaking thing, and ive finally gotten used to it. the oaking must be done at strength ranges from 50% up to 90% to get those different flavours and tannins we enjoy in oaked distillate (smoke, cherry, almond, vanilla, etc). there are some very few sojus that are "oaked" and i havent bothered trying because im certain they dont do it at those alcohol percentages and it will end up just literally tasting like... wood.

that aside, my favourite distilled alcohol in the world nowadays is japanese shochu. Korea restricted production of alcohol legally to the biggest conglomerates with complete bullshit rules on minimum production sizes and stuff. Japan did the opposite and his hundreds and hundreds of tiny shochu producers (sake too), and that has spawned awesome variety and competition over quality.
    sweet potato soju is fucking awesome. it's distilled just once at best, so it's simply one flavour step down from sweet potato wine, but with the crispness and clarity of a distilled drink (25% abv)

the single bottle of imo shochu i can find in my city is 27 bucks.

muh well distilled, unmessed with pure rice shochu is $4.50. so i get that a lot.
    Last edited by internutt; 09-10-2019 at 05:06 AM.

10. Collapse Details

they have shochu at my local liquor store, I will try it on your recommendation. I am also an alcoholic that's why I drink whiskey because I'd go broke drinking beer

11. Collapse Details

in america real booze is the cheapest, in canada spirits are expensive as fuck. in korea the cheapest soju is 1 dollar a bottle at 20%, so its as free as water but it tastes like shitty alcohol mixed with chewing gum.

make sure its japanese shochu, try for sweet potato. don't get korean soju, its almost certainly bad.

i stopped drinking coffee this week so im fucked up. this is another plane of reality

12. Collapse Details

do you have a particular brand you recommend

13. Collapse Details

if it is sweet potato (imo) shochu it should say satsuma, the area its from. that should be okay. should be size 900ml

Thread Information