Thread: Tomi Time

Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    Tomi Time 
    Tomi Lahren Quotes
    American - Journalist Born: August 11, 1992

Win on your merit, not your skin color.

I don't care what you label me or how many times you come for me. I am fearless, and I'm just getting started.

Ruining someone else's life for attention or revenge should also come with a price.

To exist in an echo chamber and only talk to people with whom we agree is fruitless.

This is the problem with modern-day feminism. It used to be about equality. Now, it's about bashing men, asking for free stuff, and tearing down other women for refusing to play victim to the trumped-up, B.S. 'War on Women.'

First and foremost, immigration is important to me. I think immigration has implications for everything else that is done. So securing the border, that would be priority one for me. That is, to me, most important.

Instead of waking up every day saying, 'Poor me,' how about you get up and thank God you can get up!

'Spiritual' sounds like you worship the grass.

Truth is, some of you aren't interested in a real conversation about race - you'd rather go on the attack for anyone that dares question your aggressive, divisive, and damaging agenda.

The only way to cover up a lie? Keep lying.

I can't sit here and be a hypocrite and say I'm for limited government, but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies.

If you're not ruffling feathers at CPAC, I don't think you're doing a very good job.

The notion that a black suspect can do no wrong and is always the victim is B.S.

Most conservatives choose God. The tree huggers choose weather, or preventing weather.

I can't speak for every woman, but my birth control is covered by my insurance, and if it weren't covered, it would cost $9 a month. I don't know a lot of women who can't afford $9 a month.

My Facebook fans have become my family in a lot of ways, so when that was taken away from me, it felt like a huge part of me was shut down.

Fort Hood, Chattanooga, and San Bernardino are not 'terrorist incidents.' They are attacks. Get that straight.

In order for me to be hurt by you, I have to respect you. I don't respect these hateful Internet trolls who have nothing better to do than attack my looks or the way I speak.

Sometimes we look at patterns, and we look at things that are happening, and sometimes you can't dismiss everything as a conspiracy.

There are too many conservatives who are terrified of being labelled. They're afraid of being labelled, and they're afraid of being not liked.

I have no problem with free speech, but free speech and then silencing your opposition - boy, I have a problem with that.

I don't think most conservatives are against access to birth control, but they are wary of funding things like Planned Parenthood.

The Hyde Amendment might prohibit federal dollars from directly funding abortion, but federal money is used elsewhere in Planned Parenthood, which allows other funds to be used for abortion.

When we talk about more access to birth control, a lot of times that means more funding for Planned Parenthood, and we know that's a touchy subject, so I certainly see that perspective and agree with a lot of conservatives on it.

My message to women is it's okay not to toe the party line on every issue. You don't have to be a puppet or a mouthpiece for your party on every issue. You can be an independent thinker; you can take it issue by issue, and that's okay. You shouldn't be told, 'You can't sit with us.'

Having done what I've done at 24 years old, I'm not the kind of person who likes to be out of work.

After the first trimester, I do think that there is some room for the government to intervene, because at that point, it is an unborn child that could be viable on its own.

I'm for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well.

The institution of religion is important.

People like me because I'm real.

I find that when people are actually around me, it's impossible not to like me.

People expect me to be angry, bitter. They expect to me be abrasive, aggressive. I'm not.

How else are we going to get anywhere if we can't talk to each other?

For me, reinstating the ban on transgenders in the military was a very positive step.

People can love you, or they can hate you. It really doesn't matter.

What matters is that I'm making a connection with people and getting a reaction.

I'm going to stand in my truth no matter what.

I have a voice, and I'm going to keep using it.

I fully acknowledge that I am not a journalist.

I clearly have a point of view; I am very passionate about my point of view. I am a commentator.

I am fearless.

The BET definition of a humanitarian is someone who perpetuates a war on cops.

Guess what, Beyonce? White people like your music, too. White people buy your songs on iTunes, memorize your lyrics, and admire your talent and beauty. Little white girls wanna be like you just as little black girls do, but instead of that, you'd rather perpetuate the great battle of the races.

Yesterday's moderate is today's terrorist.

Yeah, you can disagree with someone and still be cool - that's a thing!

As conservatives, we know the media is stacked against us. We know popular culture is often stacked against us. We know the narrative has been written without our voice despite our best efforts.

Welcome to ABC News, the network that hires Clinton butt-kissers/donors and calls them 'chief political correspondents.'

We live in a time of safe spaces, where micro-aggressions are monitored, where offending someone is the ultimate sin, where white people can't slip up, even once, even by accident.

What you say about me, my family, and on my social media says a lot more about your character than it does mine.

Ya know what's fun? When Democrats start calling each other sexist.

Terrorists don't heed 'gun-free' signs.

Our military members should be able to defend themselves here and abroad.

Doors have locks, citizens have guns, and countries have borders.

President Obama, under your leadership, we do need guns to keep us safe.

Every now and then, I am reminded it's not always about politics. It's about people.

It seems the feminists are all about female freedom of expression so long as the female is overweight or transgender. You can't pick and choose what type of women fit your agenda.

No single race has a monopoly on racism.

I don't hate anyone. I just see the evil some pretend doesn't exist.

We need to start talking, to each other, about the issues that matter most. Otherwise, we are just pawns in the game of politics.

Those who feel threatened by you or your success will seek to tear you down.

People tell me all the time that my 15 minutes are up.

One thing my parents never raised me to be was a diva. I'm pretty low maintenance.

I'm the hardest worker you'll ever meet.

I just want to work and have the freedom to put my voice out there, and I want to interact with my fans and my followers.

When your outlet is taken away from you, when your catharsis is stripped from you and you don't understand why, and you're so disappointed, and you're so blindsided by it, it hurts.

I'm not one to fall back into the corner and put my fate in someone else's hands. I tend to believe anyone in my position would do the same thing.

A network did not make me, and therefore, a network cannot break me.

I know if I stay true to myself and stick to my guns, I will never fail myself.

I would rather sit down with a Hollywood liberal any day than simply surround myself with fellow conservatives.

When young ladies approach me and thank me for providing a conservative role model, it's all worth it. When the family members of law enforcement officers approach me and thank me for being a voice for their community, it is all worth it.

I've learned to laugh most of the negativity off.

The hard left labels anyone who challenges it 'divisive.' The leftists live in a world where everyone is free to look different but must think the same. I don't play their game. I threaten them and their narrative. That's why they slap the 'divisive' label and attempt to dismiss me. It's not going to work - not on me.

My job is my life.

Yes, I have benefited from the ObamaCare provision allowing young adults to stay on their parents' insurance plans until age 26.

Don't expect liberals to weigh the costs of their sweet-sounding policies.

The military is no place for the left's latest social experiment.

American democracy is greater with free speech and open dialogue.

I think sometimes you need a little more explanation than the characters that you're allowed on Twitter.

I don't consider myself a feminist, but boy, I won't lay down and play dead, ever.

'Conservative,' to me, means someone that has an appreciation for the Constitution, that has an appreciation for a limited government and has an appreciation of our nation's founding and our history.

Energy independence is very important to me.

Same sex marriage, it's not a big concern to me.

We're segregating ourselves because we're afraid we're going to offend each other.

I think race in America is a huge one. That's something that needs to be confronted, certainly.

I think there are a lot of circumstances that surround the Clinton family that aren't explainable, and I will let people go on and research it for themselves. And if they think there is something fishy going on, leave it to them.

I don't like to read long books.

I have a very short attention span, so sitting down with a book is very difficult for me.

Hate is taught; victimhood is taught.

Middle America is dying for a voice.

There's not a lot of young conservative women out there, and I provide that.

I get a lot of attacks from conservative women as well. Equal hate from all sides for me!

I'm an everyday American.

My grandpa was a World War II paratrooper, my uncle a Vietnam Purple Heart recipient, my cousins both Marine Corps officers. I have some very close Navy SEAL connections as well.

I grew up in the Midwest. I grew up in South Dakota.

My family is patriotic.

When I bring people on my show, I'm not going to bring the right-wingers on that just reinforce what I have to say, and I'm not going to bring on the liberals so that I can talk over them or interrupt them because, to me, that doesn't educate anyone or inform anyone.

I'm not trying to be the younger, blonder version of anyone. I'm trying to be Tomi.

Those who have a knowledge of One America would know that there were several models and actresses working there just as anchors. And they didn't get their own political talk shows.

Robert Herring had enough trust in me to think I could carry my own show.

At 21, right out of college, I had two producers, about my age, who had never produced a show before, and they wanted me to write and produce an hour-long show before I turned 22. Which is a whole lot of work for someone who's just an 'airhead.'

2. Collapse Details

idk who this blonde is, hope this works for you monde

3. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    no, you said you were doing lauren southern, not tami

4. Collapse Details

do tati

5. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    gross

Thread Information