Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    US West Coast Failed State. Military intervention imminent? 
    Communist News
    king steveyos
    The US West coast from San Diego to Seattle is characterized by failed far left governments. The exponentially growing problems range from a breakdown in law and order, a runaway addiction crisis, to a growing public health crisis.

When the basics of sanitation and public health can not be met. That is the definition of a failed state.

Medieval Diseases Are Infecting California’s Homeless
    [link to www.theatlantic.com (secure)]

Bubonic Plague In Los Angeles? Is California On The Verge Of Becoming A Third-World State?
    [link to townhall.com (secure)]

The typical path for a failed 3rd world government is to be replaced by a military dictatorship, until such time as the basics of sanitation and clean water can be restored. Once this is successful, elections and some form of representative government can be restored.

It appears the US West Coast is headed in this direction, and the US military will need to intervene to prevent all out collapse.

2. Collapse Details

get out and login as Lexi, Marko

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

Thread Information