1. Collapse Details
    The word, as it is by Bev. 
    We need this for when m0nde makes his Bev.txt for his next marov bot

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    right lisa like you say if im not on then you can post in here so you and lily now can get to be friends and post to geather and im not gonna be on good luck and i hope you and lily can post to geather now

2. Collapse Details

Bev, do you get into a lot of arguments with the staff at Walmart? you seem like maybe you do

3. Collapse Details

well your the one thats always putting me down and picking on lisa to shes welcome to post in here when ever she wants and monde is better then you so to make every one happy im out of here and let lisa enjoy tje fourm so leave her alone im going so she can stay and post like she says if im not on then she can post but i never stoped her from posting in here she her own boss and can do what ever she wants to do and why do you bring up wallmart i heard you got tput out of there cause you were doing drugs with one of the employeesthere ha ha ha

4. Collapse Details

Thanl you for posting that directly in this thread so I don't have to quote it here

5. Collapse Details

wow cant believe your defending lisa for once your a good guy and i cant post in here no more cause of maks and lisa dosent want me talking to you cause she keeps telling me your a piece of shit so please be nice to her and maybe she wont think that way cause i found out you are a real nice guy to know and enjoyed ever post we made togeather so good luck i willl make maks and wendy happy buy not commine in and posting

6. Collapse Details

your not from america your from koreaor but i live in america and i have friends from all over the world who live in the same houseing complect and i dont talk bad of any one from other countries

7. Collapse Details

wow who the hell posted that its not me maxs its under my account again

8. Collapse Details

woah i missed this.

when bev dies we could definitely just replace her with bev bot

good news bev you will live forever
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    woah i missed this.

when bev dies we could definitely just replace her with bev bot

good news bev you will live forever
    never i dont want to im ready to go now

10. Collapse Details

bev this isnt up to you. at some point soon a bev bot will be created and it will outlive you, posting the same stuff you post now
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

11. Collapse Details

well your the one thats always putting me down and picking on lisa to shes welcome to post in here when ever she wants and monde is better then you so to make every one happy im out of here and let lisa enjoy tje fourm so leave her alone im going so she can stay and post like she says if im not on then she can post but i never stoped her from posting in here she her own boss and can do what ever she wants to do and why do you bring up wallmart i heard you got tput out of there cause you were doing drugs with one of the employeesthere ha ha ha
    this is just a thread full of posts made by your account for comedy purposes. youre getting owmed itt lol

12. Collapse Details

bev will be turned into chicken feed and a bot will replace her and no one will notice the difference

13. Collapse Details

I'm like 75% sure it happened already

Thread Information