• Cags purple dildo bgd

2 16.67%
  • Battery norrty nippy. Lisa

8 66.67%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    It's ok to hate americans who look mexicans they are known as pochos. Clay does not know the difference between the orcs from warcraft and the orcs from warhammer.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    how come you dont have a sticker of donny like all the other do i rearly dont know who there trying to hurt if its me or lisa if its me i dont understand why but if its lisa your wasteing your time cause she dont care and if your doing it to get her to leave its not gonna work cause she will never leave and there is no one in here can stop her so why go after me and not let him rest in peace posting his pidture will never stop her from comming in here

3. Collapse Details

I should print stickers, that's a great idea bev

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    I should print stickers, that's a great idea bev
    why donald if its cause of lisa you can see its not bothering her cause she still will post in here and i was talking to mondr not you

5. Collapse Details

there's been a lot of terrible people on this forum over the years, but only one was terrible enough to intentionally get young girls addicted to heroin and laugh at them when they overdosed. donny is the worst person to ebver post on a forum full of terrible people, and he deserves to be remembered for that

6. Collapse Details

there's been a lot of terrible people on this forum over the years, but only one was terrible enough to intentionally get young girls addicted to heroin and laugh at them when they overdosed. donny is the worst person to ebver post on a forum full of terrible people, and he deserves to be remembered for that

well lots of people are bad in here and done lots of things donny just was a person who said things for attention and act like mr big shot this is where he meet lisa to as i was told and wanted to fit in so he would talk shit in here you say you dont like lisa and want her out but she is in here to stay but donny is gone so why dont you just let it go and let him rest in peace

7. Collapse Details

when you find each of those girls, and tell me how they're doing, if none of them still hooking, none of them are dead or have aids, none of them are living on the street, when you do that I will let donny rest in peace.

8. Collapse Details

when you find each of those girls, and tell me how they're doing, if none of them still hooking, none of them are dead or have aids, none of them are living on the street, when you do that I will let donny rest in peace.
    im sorry but i still keep in touch with all of the girls and they keep in touch with me i knew all of them and we stayed friends and talk there is not one of his friens who are dead they always come and visit me they all cared about him and was his friends

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    why donald if its cause of lisa you can see its not bothering her cause she still will post in here and i was talking to mondr not you
    Do you even understand what you just typed? She didn't give a shit about him and brought him here to be victimized...just like she doesn't care what we post about you. If she cared about you or your grandson she would stop coming here, wouldn't you think? You need to distance yourself from that crazy bitch

10. Collapse Details

well lots of people are bad in here and done lots of things donny just was a person who said things for attention and act like mr big shot this is where he meet lisa to as i was told and wanted to fit in so he would talk shit in here you say you dont like lisa and want her out but she is in here to stay but donny is gone so why dont you just let it go and let him rest in peace
    They are losers and they look like losers

11. Collapse Details

Official Mexican™
    Lisa met Donald on that stupid juggalo forum not this one.

12. Collapse Details

I wish i had some 80 year old woman stalking me on rubynet and throwing a tantrum whenever i did bad and humiliating me in front of everyone

13. Collapse Details

im sorry but i still keep in touch with all of the girls and they keep in touch with me i knew all of them and we stayed friends and talk there is not one of his friens who are dead they always come and visit me they all cared about him and was his friends
    you're a goddamn liar bev

14. Collapse Details

that's why donny was such a piece of shit, he came from a shit family. people from good families don't get addicted to heroin, intentionally get young girls addicted to heroin, and die at 29 from heroin abuse.

15. Collapse Details

Official Mexican™

16. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    they don't care and just want you and Lisa to leave. marks knows Lisa doesn't care about these pics, but he knows it bothers you and hopes you will pressure her to leave
    And the reason I don't have a pic is because I'm trying really hard to be nice to people. I know Donny was a nice guy, but from what I've read from his own posts, he did some pretty bad things

17. Collapse Details

That bev person is a disgrace to grandmothers all over the world

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    they don't care and just want you and Lisa to leave. marks knows Lisa doesn't care about these pics, but he knows it bothers you and hopes you will pressure her to leave
    And the reason I don't have a pic is because I'm trying really hard to be nice to people. I know Donny was a nice guy, but from what I've read from his own posts, he did some pretty bad things
    well sorry i dont believe that there are any angels in here they just hide it well

19. Collapse Details

well sorry i dont believe that there are any angels in here they just hide it well
    i am an angel you stupid fucking bald bastard
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    i am an angel you stupid fucking bald bastard
    im not a bastard and bold in not even talking about you so go eat your DOGS

21. Collapse Details

im not a bastard and bold in not even talking about you so go eat your DOGS
    you literally wrote "internutt is a chinky fucker" in another thread 10 minuten ago. you are a neon nazi and you are bald because all neon nazis shave their heads
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

22. Collapse Details

you literally wrote "internutt is a chinky fucker" in another thread 10 minuten ago. you are a neon nazi and you are bald because all neon nazis shave their heads
    again i never wrote that or any thing thats some one useing my account i was learned to respect people but there are some in here that dont again i never posted that

23. Collapse Details

again i never wrote that or any thing thats some one useing my account i was learned to respect people but there are some in here that dont again i never posted that

24. Collapse Details

no you did i beginning to think your retarted and there im writeing that me bev

25. Collapse Details

Confusion in her eyes that says it all
    She's lost control
    And she's clinging to the nearest passer by
    She's lost control
    And she gave away the secrets of her past
    And said, "I've lost control again"
    And a voice that told her when and where to act
    She said, "I've lost control again"

And she turned around and took me by the hand
    And said, "I've lost control again"
    And how I'll never know just why or understand
    She said, "I've lost control again"
    And she screamed out, kicking on her side, and said
    "I've lost control again"
    And seized up on the floor, I thought she'd die
    She said, "I've lost control"

She's lost control again
    She's lost control
    She's lost control again
    She's lost control

26. Collapse Details

Official Mexican™
    Would someone link bev to a boomer forum for cat ladies or something

27. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    there are so many many ban lisa polls
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

28. Collapse Details

By you yes

Get a grip

Thread Information