Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Mia having a poo 

2. Collapse Details

She always goes a bit crazy before having a poo, she runs around the house all wild eyed. Then after her poo she’s nice and calm

3. Collapse Details

mia don't give a fucka
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

mia want your catta to drowna in liquid feces
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

5. Collapse Details

I’m going to take a picture of Mia drinking out the tap for my next installment

6. Collapse Details

lisa you have your washing machine immediately beside the place where your cat shits.

fucking lol

how many sq feet is your dwelling? is it even legal?

7. Collapse Details

That’s the laundry

Nothing bad about that, what’s kind of suspect is the fridge I have on top of the washing machine

8. Collapse Details

i regret owning animals cus you havw to clean up their shit

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    i regret owning animals cus you havw to clean up their shit
    It’s the one downside

She always wants to have a crap as soon as I start cooking something too

10. Collapse Details

lisa i asked you how many sq feet your apartment/room whatever it is is

stop being evasive if you want to interact with us

11. Collapse Details

I have you on ignore

12. Collapse Details

and yet you reply to me every fucking time lmaoaoo

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post
    It’s the one downside

She always wants to have a crap as soon as I start cooking something too
    i probably wont get any more pets after mt precious pups pass on to doggy heaven. cleaning up their shit on walks makes me gag

14. Collapse Details

i probably wont get any more pets after mt precious pups pass on to doggy heaven. cleaning up their shit on walks makes me gag
    Yeah it’s gross

And sometimes mia does human sized shits

15. Collapse Details

cat shit smells the worst cus of all that fish they eat

16. Collapse Details

do you think jon will realize at that time that he'd married a pseudo-wife and he has not passed on his fucked up ears genes and dump you at the curb like empty delivery boxes?

17. Collapse Details

cat shit smells the worst cus of all that fish they eat
    Mia only eats dry food so I buy it from the vet to make sure it’s all good for her

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    do you think jon will realize at that time that he'd married a pseudo-wife and he has not passed on his fucked up ears genes and dump you at the curb like empty delivery boxes?
    oh no i would lose my 250k cookie cutter house and then it woild finally be my turn to eat the low income mac and cheese!!!

19. Collapse Details

oh no i would lose my 250k cookie cutter house and then it woild finally be my turn to eat the low income mac and cheese!!!
    i can hook you up with hanguk namja seoyang yeoja marriage company. you sign contract you come korea live good korea house with korean namja and you make honhyeol babies, after 20 years u free to go

20. Collapse Details

21. Collapse Details

https://www.koreancupid.com/

u go here write you name secrately so jon cant see then you marry to korean mans

22. Collapse Details

i dont like seafood so a relationship with an asian would not work. shrimp and monk fish livrr are disgusting

23. Collapse Details

i dont like seafood so a relationship with an asian would not work. shrimp and monk fish livrr are disgusting
    monkfish liver is really good, and when/how did you taste that?

skrimps is literal niggerfood

cag have you ever had korean style sashimi with additional fruits of the sea as an amuse bouche between bites of the main?

24. Collapse Details

no. i ate monk fish liver in a sushi resteraunt when i dated a body building japanese opiate addict for likr 3 weeks

25. Collapse Details

26. Collapse Details

that looks very healthy and colorful but i have a baby tongue and only like walmart food

27. Collapse Details

so you desire mac n cheese but not fresh fish liver

that is a 250k post if i ever saw one

28. Collapse Details

ebjoy your weird alien food

29. Collapse Details

enjoy your amerimutt cancer food as you live in "the greatest country EVER" and have a heart attack while driving a motorized walmart scooter at age 50

30. Collapse Details

my neighbors bought me a popcorn maker as a housewarming gift so I felt obligated to use it even though I didn't want popcorn

Thread Information