Thread: ewok

Reply To Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    at least on this laptop there's a progress bar at the bottom telling me this piece of shit is loading, nigger

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    are you willing to admit my titan was a worthwhile investment as I haven't bought a new comptue rpart since 2012 and am running this with all of its settings on their highest possible settings

3. Collapse Details

i think it's because i'm tethering off my phone, stevey. this laptop is more powerful than your computer, remember?

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm tethered to a zte r2 using visible wireless for $25 a month

I'm smarter than you

5. Collapse Details

i'm connected to a mcdonalds happymeal while getting fat in the parking lot after driving through, bitch nigger

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    it doesn't matter I just noticed lisa made bev's account invisible liek hers we have to know why fuck that dumb game right now

7. Collapse Details

stevey cringe
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

8. Collapse Details

zte has to be the worst brand of phone there is next to alcatel

9. Collapse Details

dont even know what that is, if its not samsung, LG or iphone idgaf
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

10. Collapse Details

obamaphone

11. Collapse Details

i am at a place of totel trankwility and peace

12. Collapse Details

dud you eat jackbowl recently?

13. Collapse Details

i am naked and jerked off a lot and had cinnamon bread

14. Collapse Details

was it onto the cinnamon bread?

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    i am at a place of totel trankwility and peace

I love this post a lot because over the years I've learned you wouldn't be lashing out on an internet forum if you were happy, you've been a mean bad person all these years and here you are like the rest of the mean bad people still all miserable and shit it's really fun watching how all of our lives are turning out, mine's definitely turning out the worst of course

now, be a good girl, and join me and sid in slimewave

16. Collapse Details

i made an account called funnyjokessquaddotcom i'll be on tonight after work

17. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    good I need miserable life deserving fucktards following me around on the internet not actual nice people I feel bad for fuck discord srsly

18. Collapse Details

discord is where it's at, it's like an extensible irc. what happened to you on discord that you don't like it any more?

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I had to turn my face away from my monitor because I couldn't watch girls get trolled and they were too dumb to not get trolled as far as the internet goes I don't want a fucking thing to do with any females who aren't 35+ these millenials are WAY worse than this place was too holy shit

even I wanna punch lisa in the fucking face for the fact she thinks dp loves her it's much easier to come here to contact people plus no registration http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/sh...#post775931238 this is just god damned mind boggling and makes you wanna throw hammers at her

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    this forum right now is opie and anthony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDxVPqrKI4E it's a mindfuck listening to that and reading this lady di and marion are lisa and bev

lisa is lady di bev is marion, and it's 100% exact, ruby is opie tek is anthony
    Last edited by Unregistered; 12-06-2019 at 10:18 AM.

21. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I also literally fucking hate ewok for having that entire garage to do work in and doing nothing I was literally wide eyed and foaming at the mouth like you fuck pick that wrench up you fuck fucking build somethign you fucking fuck I was boiling raged then he compalins about being bored while he has his hed rested up against the tire of some fucking crazy ass dune buggy oh I'm so mad right now literally not joking I wanna do work so bad and now it's all down to location and he's got the perfect location and all he does is get more bald and he's the only entertaining faggot in that whole group too he could also just be entertaining he doesn't even need any space to do work he'd be fine in a closet he could be entertaining jesus christ

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    and this is what happened to lisa, joined the navy and is on a navy ship, just liek lisa's cat was her mom, that's why I don't post here I don't like all the bad shit I don't like trolling I want the world to be rainbows for everyone but again I'd rather contact ewok here because jesus christ even still it's impossible to not wanna throw thsi bitch down the stairs from rocky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVF3xv1pooE

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    so stevey who supports you financially at this time?

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    my domme ladies, ever since I found love which is in a cage btw I've been so fuckikng happy I'm going to get to live the same life cag does it's just hard to find a dom female my main one's in fucking japan none of the online ones are in the same universe fuck this entire like 1800 mile area all around me NONE of them are close but yeah omg happy 24/7 feel really bad for all of you sorry you still have to do this trolling on teh internet shit you've gotta fall in love and it fixes everything trust me

25. Collapse Details

Stop being stupid that's not funny, if you wanna be funny either get someone to kill someone else online or make suicide threats like the others here

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I know and that's why I'm not posting I don't wanna do that any more to people who can't take it I only want to be brutal with people who can handle it I'm a comedian not a bully and it hit me really hard how many fellings I've hurt and I'm never doing it again

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    i went into this second life thing stevey posted and i tried to make a fat lisa avatar and quickly shut it off because it i could feel myself turning homosexual

28. Collapse Details

Get on dicrod

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm not using disco but I'm helping someone put together a podcast and can use the equipment for the fjs podcast and ewok needs to be in it

30. Collapse Details

can someone please merge this into the politics thread?

Thread Information