1. Collapse Details
    bev, if dp ackshually and litrally fucked lisa wpuld you be jalouse? 
    oh man i just got a fry stuck in my throat as i was typig that
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

She's jealous if people talk to her and vice versa

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    oh man i just got a fry stuck in my throat as i was typig that
    god is getting even with you for posten shit that im not even saying

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    u need 2 pray to buddha for forgiveness
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

5. Collapse Details

u need 2 pray to buddha for forgiveness
    i think you should to pray to god and he wont make you choke on your dog legs the next time you eat them

6. Collapse Details

buddha is god a scientist prooved jesus never existed lol owned christcuck

7. Collapse Details

Jesus and Buddha born in december 25th, that's the same date

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

im going to buddhist heaven n u go to hell with ur dead fag husband

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

10. Collapse Details

The same will happen to you for using your grandson's secret suicide as a way of being mean to your "friend" by keeping it from her and posting it openly

11. Collapse Details

im going to buddhist heaven n u go to hell with ur dead fag husband
    you will be in hell way before me

12. Collapse Details

are you threatenig to murder me irl?

13. Collapse Details

are you threatenig to murder me irl?
    no im not thats shows how dumb you are just trying to keep up with you

14. Collapse Details

no im not thats shows how dumb you are just trying to keep up with you
    im calling the police in massachussetts on ms b.o.is.c.l.a.i.r. for a death threat unless ypu say sorry to me and my people now

15. Collapse Details

im calling the police in massachussetts on ms b.o.is.c.l.a.i.r. for a death threat unless ypu say sorry to me and my people now
    im calling the police over there and telling them what your saying about us over here and i dont think they will like yur post when i show them you owe me one to

16. Collapse Details

i called first so i win

17. Collapse Details

i called first so i win
    no i already talk to mr trump and hes looking into it so i beat you

18. Collapse Details

i just called 508-943-1212. im on hold while they verify. im talking to officer mathyson

19. Collapse Details

i just called 508-943-1212. im on hold while they verify. im talking to officer mathyson
    oh hes my friend and when he comes here im gonna show him your post and all the shit you call lisa and me good luck

20. Collapse Details

being "friends with someone" doeant disqualify the police from stopping crime. you threatened to murder me. your grandson "died" under very suspicious circumstances.

these are real crimes and i think we might finally solve the murder of donny stond

21. Collapse Details

being "friends with someone" doeant disqualify the police from stopping crime. you threatened to murder me. your grandson "died" under very suspicious circumstances.

these are real crimes and i think we might finally solve the murder of donny stond
    oh hes at my door gotta go and let him in so i can show him your post will be off for a few cause i have lots to show him

22. Collapse Details

what will you show him bev? he times members here tried to console and council you?

look in the mirror, youre the criminal. yes you. youre he bad guy

23. Collapse Details

You are a very bad person beaverly and it's become apparent you may have a drinking problem

Thread Information