Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    so peaceful and calm 
    my mind is totally unperturbed because i am innocent and pure.

loose leaf tea.

cinamon bread.

perfection.

exhale.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

I'm going to church today and we are all going to pray for lisa

3. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    I'm going to go to some Christmas market with family (which I don't want to do) and then go to their place for dinner

4. Collapse Details

reject christmas embrace the winter solstice on dec 21 this year
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

5. Collapse Details

SATURNALIA

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    reject christmas embrace the winter solstice on dec 21 this year
    it's all the same. I don't see much of a difference between any of these winter festivals

7. Collapse Details

what i find hilarious about neopagans is how they can't separate roman catholicism from christian orthodoxy because their basically stoner nazis

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    what i find hilarious about neopagans is how they can't separate roman catholicism from christian orthodoxy because their basically stoner nazis
    holy shit get the fuck out of my thread mel gibson. christcuckianity has failed us hard and now were basically toast. there is no coming back tbh.

9. Collapse Details

besides the point, tis the season to be jolly whether or not you're celebrating anything. i hope everyone has a happy new year.

10. Collapse Details

holy shit get the fuck out of my thread mel gibson. christcuckianity has failed us hard and now were basically toast. there is no coming back tbh.
    don't worry i'm not going to rant on and on about how you worship an interloper god who wishes all will suffer as it does.

11. Collapse Details

you have no clue what i think.

also christfag the season is not "be jolly". youcan turn your other ass cheek for them to pillage your anal cavity but this isnt just some bullshit be happy and give thanks" time.

lina you are so unintelligent sounding i read you of literally all the posters least. now go the fuck back to your subforum.

do not reply

12. Collapse Details

anyone who takes religion seriously is annoying, especially atheists

13. Collapse Details

you have no clue what i think.
    can't handle when someone challenges your worldview?

also christfag the season is not "be jolly". youcan turn your other ass cheek for them to pillage your anal cavity but this isnt just some bullshit be happy and give thanks" time.
    i'm not religious and 'tis the season' is just a song (with pagan elements)

lina you are so unintelligent sounding i read you of literally all the posters least. now go the fuck back to your subforum.
    sorry youre so angry

14. Collapse Details

dawn we now our gay apparel

15. Collapse Details

Why did you turn into such a monster Lina G. What happened to making music and odd videos why did you betray to us

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    Why did you turn into such a monster Lina G. What happened to making music and odd videos why did you betray to us

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post

who are these people, where do they come from, what do they do, whats in a name?

who is Harvey Pekar?

18. Collapse Details

Lonnoi are you still on SoundCloud? do you have new releases?

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    Lonnoi are you still on SoundCloud? do you have new releases?
    nothing new but i have an unreleased 30min FJS mix (music curated by steveyos), idk if i wanna upload it because some of the transitions aren't done very well.

20. Collapse Details

nothing new but i have an unreleased 30min FJS mix (music curated by steveyos), idk if i wanna upload it because some of the transitions aren't done very well.
    I really like your work - too bad there's been a lack of recorded conversation - maybe messenger can help, since it's the new, in thing

if you could, if you see it in your I'd appreciate your finishing your editing and uploading it

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    tell max's sister if he wants to be a part of the fjs show to add me on steam messenger

22. Collapse Details

i made a thread about my contentment and peace on a relaxing sunday and lina goldberg has to singlr me out and harass me for no reason other than im an asian anti-colonial lesbian

23. Collapse Details

i made a thread about my contentment and peace on a relaxing sunday and lina goldberg has to singlr me out and harass me for no reason other than im an asian anti-colonial lesbian
    very cute, did i address you i thought i was addressing neopagan antisemitic hippies

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    I really like your work - too bad there's been a lack of recorded conversation - maybe messenger can help, since it's the new, in thing

if you could, if you see it in your I'd appreciate your finishing your editing and uploading it
    i broke out my old computer and found the mix and dug through old google hangouts with steveyos to find the tracklisting. mix incoming

25. Collapse Details

very cute, did i address you i thought i was addressing neopagan antisemitic hippies
    what is your ethnicity?

26. Collapse Details

i have one italian grandfather, two irish grandparents, and an irish/english/scottish sort of mix grandmother. i'll let you know i'm not at all jewish since i know thats what youre wondering.

27. Collapse Details

i have one italian grandfather, two irish grandparents, and an irish/english/scottish sort of mix grandmother. i'll let you know i'm not at all jewish since i know thats what youre wondering.
    what out what you say to her cause she will call the police on you and tell them your maken fun of her

28. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    what out what you say to her cause she will call the police on you and tell them your maken fun of her
    lol what?

anyway each time i see your avatar i think of this song

29. Collapse Details

lol what?

anyway each time i see your avatar i think of this song

well i play that song for you all the time i see your post

30. Collapse Details

Thread Information