1. Collapse Details
    i just cut the inside of my mouth on the praline inside a chocolate bar ungh fml 
    and i squirted pickal juise on my shirt today god NOW I HAVE PATHRTIC LOW IQ MORONS ATTACKIG ME HERE

im on a lpt of hocolate right now and i cant evrn cry
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    and i squirted pickal juise on my shirt today god NOW I HAVE PATHRTIC LOW IQ MORONS ATTACKIG ME HERE

im on a lpt of hocolate right now and i cant evrn cry
    im trying real hard to cry but it just wont let me

3. Collapse Details

imagine me slapping you in the face while youre in your wheelchair old peraon thig and you cant do shit about it
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

imagine me slapping you in the face while youre in your wheelchair old peraon thig and you cant do shit about it
    sorry but i dont need a wheel chair i get around very good im never home sing every sat night in a band and visit my kids and go shopping all the time have a very oogd friend sandy and we travel a lot so dont even think you could slap me in the face cause you would be picking your ass of the floor

5. Collapse Details

look im just trying to have a good time in peace here and you keep threatening me??

how tall are you, btw i could 100% take you grandma denio

6. Collapse Details

look im just trying to have a good time in peace here and you keep threatening me??

how tall are you, btw i could 100% take you grandma denio
    well it would be hard to do cause she died but i bet i could kict the shit out of your mom and dad

7. Collapse Details

how tall are you bev im 5'10 200lbs

8. Collapse Details

how tall are you bev in 5'10 200lbs
    sandy said hi and she also wishes you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thread Information