1. Collapse Details
    dec 13 beer thread 
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    lt's start with 3

Rodenbach Grand Cru, Roeselare, Belgium

minimally sour ale, not tart or obtrusive, grapey cabernet sauvignon sweetness with dry, woody afternotes, no lingering aftertaste

4/5

2. Collapse Details

interracial anime weed burning technical school
    Lol nice

3. Collapse Details

drinking rochefort 8, looks lik e i need to step it up. like fin du monde next pour une vrai quebecois gout
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

isn't that normal cigarette?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

5. Collapse Details

interracial anime weed burning technical school
    we arent doing anything tonightg

6. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

7. Collapse Details

okay, aecht ochlenferla rauchbier marzen, hamberg, germany

first time trying this, herbacious tones with rich smokey base, slightly bitter aftertaste

8. Collapse Details

lol, i bet dp wouldn't have even gotten on cam

9. Collapse Details

Dp is a pussy

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    okay, aecht ochlenferla rauchbier marzen, hamberg, germany

first time trying this, herbacious tones with rich smokey base, slightly bitter aftertaste
    forgot to rate this. it was a 4/5 as well

weihenstephaner hefe weissbier, friesing, germany

very mild, hoppy bitterness, almost an afternote with citrussy overtones, no real aftertaste, this is a wheat beer and is very light, smooth and refreshing

4/5 as well

11. Collapse Details

the winner was the first one, the rodenbach grand cru. i'm goiong to look for it in larger bottles and buy it en masse. i want to try the rodenbach alexander as well

12. Collapse Details

forgot to rate this. it was a 4/5 as well

weihenstephaner hefe weissbier, friesing, germany

very mild, hoppy bitterness, almost an afternote with citrussy overtones, no real aftertaste, this is a wheat beer and is very light, smooth and refreshing

4/5 as well

cool do you drink that but im rearly tired of wendy and dp calling me a drunk and say i have a drinking problem and blameing me for lisa drinking beer im sure she drank beer way before i knew her but lisa is all your friend and im just not gonna talk about drinking again and lisa can stay with you all and she will be where she is happy with all you men and and talk about her body and getting fucked bu every one in here im gonna go and be like donny dead to all of you she always tell me im cracking shit at her and tells me she dose nothing wrong its always me just like she did to donny she left him to be with other men so thats all im gonna say kisa good luck and enjoy your men donny and i are dead to you now

13. Collapse Details

lisa isn't anyone's friend. lisa only cares about lisa.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    lisa isn't anyone's friend. lisa only cares about lisa.
    lisa has lots of friends in here thats why they blame me for her drinking beer they might as well blame me for her doing weed to this place is where all her friends are so im happy for her these are her kind of friends who wants to lust talk about fucking her seeing her body and she loves it this is her life but im happy for her and ive been there for her for a long time and she was a good friend but now she turned on me and this place is her life now and im just tired of her blameing me for every thing and she is never wrong its always me

15. Collapse Details

bev dont you think lisa shluld be married by now?

its kind of weird...
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    bev dont you think lisa shluld be married by now?

its kind of weird...
    why didnt you ask her that last night you were with her on her new chat she has or may be you were to busy telling me donnys dead you keep yelling that at me so when your with her you ask her

17. Collapse Details

Bev stop it

18. Collapse Details

Wow i like how those lips suck on those necks. Shows you got talent. Keep sucking man you're doing great. You cute little Hobbit creature.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    cool do you drink that but im rearly tired of wendy and dp calling me a drunk and say i have a drinking problem and blameing me for lisa drinking beer im sure she drank beer way before i knew her but lisa is all your friend and im just not gonna talk about drinking again and lisa can stay with you all and she will be where she is happy with all you men and and talk about her body and getting fucked bu every one in here im gonna go and be like donny dead to all of you she always tell me im cracking shit at her and tells me she dose nothing wrong its always me just like she did to donny she left him to be with other men so thats all im gonna say kisa good luck and enjoy your men donny and i are dead to you now
    Bev, that had nothing to do with me and my enjoyment of beer on the 13th of December.

if you'd like to discuss the issues you brought up (which aren't new) I suggest they be discussed with all parties concerned, together or separately (your choice) on messenger

à tantôt sur l'messenger

20. Collapse Details

Bev, that had nothing to do with me and my enjoyment of beer on the 13th of December.

if you'd like to discuss the issues you brought up (which aren't new) I suggest they be discussed with all parties concerned, together or separately (your choice) on messenger

à tantôt sur l'messenger
    no i was not aming that at you i love to see the difference kinds of beer you post amd i would love to try them sandy and i loved the sour beer thats all but i knew if i said i would love to try them this is the kind of shit i would face monge i think of you as a good friend amd enjoy posten with you im very sorry i was not trying to hurt you it was more about me cause they put me through hell for trying the dour beer agaon im very sorry

21. Collapse Details

no i was not aming that at you i love to see the difference kinds of beer you post amd i would love to try them sandy and i loved the sour beer thats all but i knew if i said i would love to try them this is the kind of shit i would face monge i think of you as a good friend amd enjoy posten with you im very sorry i was not trying to hurt you it was more about me cause they put me through hell for trying the dour beer agaon im very sorry
    Bev, this is a gay nigger dick troll forum. best advice: get a thick skin and say shit back to them or ignore them
    I hope you don't ignore them, because that'd be boring

22. Collapse Details

Bev, this is a gay nigger dick troll forum. best advice: get a thick skin and say shit back to them or ignore them
    I hope you don't ignore them, because that'd be boring
    im learning to get a thick skin and i know thats why i try to give it right back to them but i some times think im wrong to talk to them like that your not like tham your a good persn and i would never say any thing bad about you so im sorry i said that it was only directered at me im gonna try that beer you posted

23. Collapse Details

I am like them but I'm not being a jerk to you right now, that's all not everyone is an aSshole all of the time. that'd be exhausting

24. Collapse Details

I am like them but I'm not being a jerk to you right now, that's all not everyone is an aSshole all of the time. that'd be exhausting
    ya im one some times but not to you i do enjoy you being my friend

25. Collapse Details

i just missed you last night i did finaly get in to lisas chat room but internutt was in there and as soon as i dtarted talking to lisa he started screeming at me saying donnys dead over and over again so lisa to;d me to leave and we went on messanger and drank some beer he was awfull so i dont think i will go in there again

26. Collapse Details

27. Collapse Details

bev this is why I don't think you belong here. these people aren't going to stop, but you're determined to come and take their abuse when it's obvious how much it hurts you. I think if you remove this forum and lisa from your life you'll be much happier. keep in touch with m0nde on messenger he's a good guy.

Thread Information