Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

bev will you be my 후배할매?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post
    I never said you did
    you implied it. many times.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

3. Collapse Details

You’re on ignore retard

4. Collapse Details

You’re on ignore retard

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    how strange is this the first place you go when you wake up is in here and then you will say to me im not on messanger thats not true cause i have been on messanger
    How strange is it that you stalk this forum waiting for her to post so you can bitch and to have something to argue with her about. You're insane

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    How strange is it that you stalk this forum waiting for her to post so you can bitch and to have something to argue with her about. You're insane
    thats not true asshole she tells me all the time that she rather hang out with me to go on messanger i told her no she can post in here cause im not always on messanger but she keeps saying no i rather hang out with you on messanger so i stay on messanger then she dont talk to me and goes in here then she comes in here and says bev wont go on messanged i was on all day waiteing for her and she never message me so cut the shit i dont care if she post and every one was posten she said i have HIV and i know she would not say that about me thats why i was in here not to give her a arguement about her being in here

7. Collapse Details

I woke up about half past 3, made a couple of posts then went back to sleep and I had water aerobics this morning and I always post in the car

8. Collapse Details

I don’t know why I have to explain myself, I’ve done nothing wrong

9. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    thats not true asshole she tells me all the time that she rather hang out with me to go on messanger i told her no she can post in here cause im not always on messanger but she keeps saying no i rather hang out with you on messanger so i stay on messanger then she dont talk to me and goes in here then she comes in here and says bev wont go on messanged i was on all day waiteing for her and she never message me so cut the shit i dont care if she post and every one was posten she said i have HIV and i know she would not say that about me thats why i was in here not to give her a arguement about her being in here
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

10. Collapse Details

I don’t know why I have to explain myself, I’ve done nothing wrong
    stop it im not asking you to explain your self if you think that then dump me like i told you to this is not what im trying to do and im sick of you always telling me you did nothing wrong i never said you did

11. Collapse Details

the lady (in the loothett thenthe of the word) doth protest too much methinks

12. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

13. Collapse Details

bev these days people with HIV live much improved lives compared to the 80s.

have you had anal sex with a gay or bisexual man in the last 6 months? are you an intravenous drugs user?

14. Collapse Details

go and fuck your self i never said that you told me lisa pmed that to you your a big LIER

15. Collapse Details

excuse me? you may be having a difficult tome accepting your new illness but HIV/AIDS is not a death sentence in 2019.

understand we are here to support you and do not lash out and attack members please.

16. Collapse Details

17. Collapse Details

go and fuck your self i never said that you told me lisa pmed that to you your a big LIER

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    excuse me? you may be having a difficult tome accepting your new illness but HIV/AIDS is not a death sentence in 2019.

understand we are here to support you and do not lash out and attack members please.
    i fucking dont have hiv your all just a big bunch of assholes and im done with every one in here who post

19. Collapse Details

i fucking dont have hiv your all just a big bunch of assholes and im done with every one in here who post

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    i think most of you in here have it

21. Collapse Details

nicknMes like "gay cancer" and gay related immune deficiency GRIDS" are not said anymore. its just HIV

22. Collapse Details

you are directly following my 2030 plan for you. did you see that thread?

23. Collapse Details

stop it im not asking you to explain your self if you think that then dump me like i told you to this is not what im trying to do and im sick of you always telling me you did nothing wrong i never said you did
    I’m sick of you cracking the shits at me when I’ve done nothing wrong!

Just ignore them about HIV, it’s retarded

24. Collapse Details

25. Collapse Details

bev get on messenger.

26. Collapse Details

27. Collapse Details

bev nobody actually thinks you have HIV. it's weird that lisa would start that rumor though, she's supposed to be your friend

28. Collapse Details

Get a life retard

Thread Information