1. Collapse Details
    bev did you see those newish pics ofdonny? 
    Hesdead. What did you do to help him?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    Hesdead. What did you do to help him?
    go fuck your self

3. Collapse Details

tyhat is not a reply. yes or no?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

tyhat is not a reply. yes or no?
    no i loved him he was a great person not like you

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    no i loved him he was a great person not like you
    actually im a pretty great person and donny was a piece of shit who got teenage girls hooked on drugs and made them turn to prostitution.

i pay taxes. did ddonny ever pay taxes once?

7. Collapse Details

legit thought this one was cody, no wonder lisa cybered him, she has a type

8. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar

getting plump like lisa
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

9. Collapse Details

actually im a pretty great person and donny was a piece of shit who got teenage girls hooked on drugs and made them turn to prostitution.

yes donny worked every day and no your not a good person

10. Collapse Details

he was lisas "fiance"

-never met irl once
    -basically ditched each other online as he got bored of and grossed out by lisa
    -lisa fucked random meth heads
    -donny prolly fucked teenage heroin addict trailer trash sluts

11. Collapse Details

yes donny worked every day and no your not a good person
    lol seriously. what was his job? like really. what?

12. Collapse Details

shooting dope and fucking und3rage trailer trash doesnt count as a job just fyi so dont bother writing that

13. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    he was a trunk mechanic, ask me how I know this, its because lisa thinks this fourm is her fucking blog
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

14. Collapse Details

he was lisas "fiance"

-never met irl once
    -basically ditched each other online as he got bored of and grossed out by lisa
    -lisa fucked random meth heads
    -donny prolly fucked teenage heroin addict trailer trash sluts
    no he was in love with lisa and she loved him and no he didnt fuck mrth heads i think you fuck drug addict cause you seem like the type to fuck anything that comes along

15. Collapse Details

i bzsically didnt read it for almost a decade until 2019. though i will say fucking under4ge trailer trash kind of counteracts some BS bare minimum wigger job, basically ending up as a 0

16. Collapse Details

no he was in love with lisa and she loved him and no he didnt fuck mrth heads i think you fuck drug addict cause you seem like the type to fuck anything that comes along
    uhh she actually did. she fucked dozens of rando strangers while high or in dissociative states. she posted about fucking peter quinn and getting pregnant by him until murdering her baby. this happened bev. that was real and lisa admits it.

you seem like NE trailer trash yourself so i really dont give a fuck what you say just an fyi

17. Collapse Details

bev, lisa fucked several meth heads and wrote about it extensively on this forum. she even aborted a meth dealer's baby. I can find the threads if you really want to see them.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    bev, lisa fucked several meth heads and wrote about it extensively on this forum. she even aborted a meth dealer's baby. I can find the threads if you really want to see them.
    ive seen them all donny didnt hide any of them from me and his mom

19. Collapse Details

donny told his grandmother that his internet girlfriend aborted a meth dealer's baby? you guys had a strange family dynamic bev

20. Collapse Details

ive seen them all donny didnt hide any of them from me and his mom
    so...? lol lisa never even met him, she just teased him occasionally online adding to the frustration that caused him to suicide

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    donny told his grandmother that his internet girlfriend aborted a meth dealer's baby? you guys had a strange family dynamic bev
    they had private post to we never saw but some of them when they had a fight he showed them

22. Collapse Details

they had private post to we never saw but some of them when they had a fight he showed them
    was he like 'look how fucked up this girl is grandma'?

23. Collapse Details

Hope you're feeling better this evening Ms Beverly

24. Collapse Details

Yes he did and he was a better person than you

Thread Information