1. Collapse Details
    sherman ricards works in a coconut cream pie factory smashing open coconuts 
    and wiping the cream on his thighs
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

the coconut slapping club is called no sissies because sissies can't slap worth a damn

3. Collapse Details

what if a lineup of sissies slapped mini-coconuts at a faster rate and we ended up with the same gross weight of coconut pies
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

deep and delicious creme pie

6. Collapse Details

by john mccain

7. Collapse Details

mccain is a biggue canadian companie that makes tons of stuff

8. Collapse Details

they make tons of stuff alright, tons of creme pie stuff, and they get it down there deep

9. Collapse Details

get it I was making a semen reference

10. Collapse Details

i miss in a very sick way the 1990s 50 cent to 99 cent bullshit non-food stuff i would buy. 97cent small size mccain creme pies, 1 dollar for 4 small microwave pizzas, 25 cent 2 litres of pop. i was grossly obese. it was insane and i definitely had pre or full-blown diabeetus

11. Collapse Details

there's nothing wrong with eating crap as long as it's every day. I stioll eat shit every day but it's expensive shit, $14 goat cheese on trisquits instead of cheez whiz, that's why I'm sick all the time, that and drinking, I haven't taken a solid shit in like 2 weeks

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    there's nothing wrong with eating crap as long as it's every day. I stioll eat shit every day but it's expensive shit, $14 goat cheese on trisquits instead of cheez whiz, that's why I'm sick all the time, that and drinking, I haven't taken a solid shit in like 2 weeks
    oatmeal, boiling bones in pure water for a few hours and drinking it, beets

13. Collapse Details

have you tried combining the three

Thread Information