Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Reported Private Message by maks 
    maks has reported a private message.

Reason:
    'hey bro' redux. the answer is still no.
    Sent by: Artie
    Original Content:
    Lisa has been helping me get a handle on the various different personalities on this forum. Bev has a drinking problem and gets really angry and lashes out when she's drunk. Internutt is also an alcoholic, relegated to living with his parents since his life fell apart. Autistic Spectrum is just a troll and will say anything to get a rise out of people. Wendy is an obsessed loser who's followed her around the internet for years. But you, you just seem to be an asshole. There's no excuse, no tragic story. No explanation for why you are the way you are. Talk to me. Help me understand. I still think we can be friends if we learn a bit more about each other. I'm willing to put in the effort. Are you?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie's PM

Lisa has been helping me get a handle on the various different personalities on this forum. Bev has a drinking problem and gets really angry and lashes out when she's drunk. Internutt is also an alcoholic, relegated to living with his parents since his life fell apart. Autistic Spectrum is just a troll and will say anything to get a rise out of people. Wendy is an obsessed loser who's followed her around the internet for years. But you, you just seem to be an asshole. There's no excuse, no tragic story. No explanation for why you are the way you are. Talk to me. Help me understand. I still think we can be friends if we learn a bit more about each other. I'm willing to put in the effort. Are you?
    lisa is such a good friend

3. Collapse Details

I figured you would handle it like this. Fine.

Since we're on the subject. Bev, my father was a lifelong alcoholic. He managed to get clean for 2 years before cirrhosis took him from us. I still have all of his Bill W books. There's some good stuff in there. Please reach out to me, or contact your local branch of the AA, if you'd like to consider sobriety. You'll feel a lot better 8)

Internutt, that goes for you too.
    Last edited by Artie; 01-05-2020 at 10:58 AM.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    I figured you would handle it like this. Fine.

Since we're on the subject. Bev, my father was a lifelong alcoholic. He managed to get clean for 2 years before cirrhosis took him from us. I still have all of his Bill W books. There's some good stuff in there. Please reach out to me, or contact your local branch of the AA, if you'd like to consider sobriety. You'll feel a lot better 8)

Internutt, that goes for you too.
    GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND IM NOT A DRUNK STAY WITH LISA SHES MORE YOUR TYPE ASS HOLE I KNOW SHE TALKED ABOUT ME WITH YOU AND SHE CLAIMS TO BE MY FRIEND I DONT THINK SO YOUR A ASSHOLE SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND YOU AND LISA CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT ME IM NOT A DRUNK AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DAD

5. Collapse Details

you tell him bev

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND IM NOT A DRUNK STAY WITH LISA SHES MORE YOUR TYPE ASS HOLE I KNOW SHE TALKED ABOUT ME WITH YOU AND SHE CLAIMS TO BE MY FRIEND I DONT THINK SO YOUR A ASSHOLE SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND YOU AND LISA CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT ME IM NOT A DRUNK AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DAD
    chronic alcoholism causes bursts of anger

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    you tell him bev
    I CANT BELIEVE LISA TURNED ON ME TO BE WITH THIS ASSHOLE AND TOLD HIM IM A MEAN DRUNK TO HER SHE DRINKS WITH ME ALL THE TIME AND NOW HE TELLS ME HIS DAD IS A DRUNK AND WANTS TO HELP ME WITH MY DRINKING PROBLEM SO LISA HAD TO TELL HIM THAT CAUSE WHERE ELSE DID HE GET THAT FROM AND SHE TELLS ME SHES MY FREND AND TALK ABOUT ME WELL HE JUST PROVED IT TO ME SAYING THAT

8. Collapse Details

she's done this to you like 5 or 6 times already, honestly are you even surprised she did it again?

9. Collapse Details

she's done this to you like 5 or 6 times already, honestly are you even surprised she did it again?
    HOW WOULD HE SAY THIS TO ME IF LISA DIDNT TELL HIM CAUSE I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM I THINK HES A ASSHOLE YES I DO DRINK WITH LISA AND WE HANG OUT TOGEATHER BUT IF SHS GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT ME WITH HIM HE ALL HERS

10. Collapse Details

HOW WOULD HE SAY THIS TO ME IF LISA DIDNT TELL HIM CAUSE I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM I THINK HES A ASSHOLE YES I DO DRINK WITH LISA AND WE HANG OUT TOGEATHER BUT IF SHS GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT ME WITH HIM HE ALL HERS
    I'm positive lisa told him. She told a bunch of people you're a drunk a couple of weeks ago, then she told a bunch more people that you're a lesbian and you have AIDS. She lies about you all the time, so I'm not surprised she lied about you again.

11. Collapse Details

I'm positive lisa told him. She told a bunch of people you're a drunk a couple of weeks ago, then she told a bunch more people that you're a lesbian and you have AIDS. She lies about you all the time, so I'm not surprised she lied about you again.
    WELL NONE OF THIS IS TRUE YES I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND SANDY AND IVE KNOWN HER FOR A LONG TIME LIKE 40 YEARS NOW ME AND MY HUSBAND AND HER AND HER HUSBAND DID LOTS OF FAMILY THINGS WITH OUR KIDS SO WE STAYED FRIENDS FOR THAT LONG SHE MOVED TO FLORIDA CAUSE HER HUSBANDS JOB MOVED THERE AND WE STAYED FRIENDS AND NOW SHE MOVED BACK TO WEBSTER AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED HER FAMILY IS HERE AND SOME LIVE IN BOSTON SO WE STILL ARE FRIENDS

12. Collapse Details

WELL NONE OF THIS IS TRUE YES I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND SANDY AND IVE KNOWN HER FOR A LONG TIME LIKE 40 YEARS NOW ME AND MY HUSBAND AND HER AND HER HUSBAND DID LOTS OF FAMILY THINGS WITH OUR KIDS SO WE STAYED FRIENDS FOR THAT LONG SHE MOVED TO FLORIDA CAUSE HER HUSBANDS JOB MOVED THERE AND WE STAYED FRIENDS AND NOW SHE MOVED BACK TO WEBSTER AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED HER FAMILY IS HERE AND SOME LIVE IN BOSTON SO WE STILL ARE FRIENDS
    I know. I*'ve known lisa long enough to know not to believe anything she says

13. Collapse Details

You shouldn't either. She's a compulsive liar.

14. Collapse Details

I know. I*'ve known lisa long enough to know not to believe anything she says
    WHO THE HELL IS HE AND WHERE IS HE FROM

15. Collapse Details

he's from ytmnd. this was a ytmnd forum like 15 years ago but none of the regulars go there anymore. the site went down so their current users keep showing up here and lisa is on a mission to cyber every single one of them

16. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    idk why this goes round and round. it's the same shit every week. angry at lisa then whatever the hell happens and lisa says psycho shit like "you are trying to come between me and bev, but you failed" fuck that noise

why EVERY WEEK?

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    idk why this goes round and round. it's the same shit every week. angry at lisa then whatever the hell happens and lisa says psycho shit like "you are trying to come between me and bev, but you failed" fuck that noise

why EVERY WEEK?
    I'm inclined to agree. Bev's a smart woman, why does she keep falling for lisa's lies over and over again

18. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Bev do you drink because you were molested in the 1920s?

19. Collapse Details

I ALWAYS BELIEVE HER WHEN I SAW POST ABOUT HER AND SHE TOLD ME THEY WERE LIES ABOUT HER BUT NOW SEEING HIS POST THAT HE CLAIMES SHE SENT HIM I HAVE TO BELIEVE SHE TOLD HIM THAT ABOUT ME WHY WOULD HE POST THAT HE DONT EVEN KNOW ME OFR I KNOW HIM

20. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    I'm inclined to agree. Bev's a smart woman, why does she keep falling for lisa's lies over and over again
    exactly, there's no progress made. i know bev doesn't want to be a bitch and treat lisa badly, but it's so frustrating watching lisa behave the way she does

21. Collapse Details

I ALWAYS BELIEVE HER WHEN I SAW POST ABOUT HER AND SHE TOLD ME THEY WERE LIES ABOUT HER BUT NOW SEEING HIS POST THAT HE CLAIMES SHE SENT HIM I HAVE TO BELIEVE SHE TOLD HIM THAT ABOUT ME WHY WOULD HE POST THAT HE DONT EVEN KNOW ME OFR I KNOW HIM
    This is the 5th time this exact same thing happened bev. You've got to wise up and realize what kind of person she is.

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Beverley biosclair was molested and raped when she was a young lady

23. Collapse Details

Lisa lies about you, you get mad, she blames someone else, you forgive her. End the cycle already.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    exactly, there's no progress made. i know bev doesn't want to be a bitch and treat lisa badly, but it's so frustrating watching lisa behave the way she does
    IM JUST SICK OF THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT ME BEING A BIG DRUNK AND TELLING THAT ASSHOLE THAT ABOUT ME

25. Collapse Details

IM JUST SICK OF THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT ME BEING A BIG DRUNK AND TELLING THAT ASSHOLE THAT ABOUT ME
    If you let her get away with it she's going to do it again. She's already done it 4 times. How many is enough?

26. Collapse Details

Bev, I know she's your friend and everything, but the way she treats you is unacceptable. You owe it to yourself not to let people treat you like she does.

27. Collapse Details

Bev, I know she's your friend and everything, but the way she treats you is unacceptable. You owe it to yourself not to let people treat you like she does.
    WHAT UP SETS ME IS WE DRINK TOGEATHER AND WATCH VIKENS AND LISTEN TO MUSIC AND SHE IS REALY GOOD TO ME AND WE GET ALONG VERY GOOD AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN TOGEATHER I ENJOYED HANGING OUT WITH HER BUT SHE MEETS THIS JERK AND PUTS ME DOWN TO HIM AND HE POST IT I GUESS SO I CAN SEE IT SO I WISH HIM AND LISA GOOD LUCK AND SOME DAY THEY CAN GET TOGEATHER AND HE CAN VISIT HER OR SHE CAN VISIT HIM I DONT KNOW WHERE HES FROM MAY BE AMERICA

28. Collapse Details

She was doing the same thing to you before this guy showed up. It's not him, it's Lisa. Lisa lies about you to people, and I don't even know why. But I wish you'd stop forgiving her you're just encouraging her to do it again

29. Collapse Details

She was doing the same thing to you before this guy showed up. It's not him, it's Lisa. Lisa lies about you to people, and I don't even know why. But I wish you'd stop forgiving her you're just encouraging her to do it again
    i already made up my mind to shut me down in the fourm and let her do what she wants to do and i know she loves posten in here and i will not stand in her way and i dont want her to think im saying bad things about her in here likes she thinks al the time like im cracking shit at her

30. Collapse Details

she's legitimately insane and you're suffering for it. stand up for yourself, stop letting her walk all over you. you're a human being and she's treating you like a doormat

Thread Information