View Poll Results: does shoiman wicawds smawsh alotta keyboawds

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes shoiman smashes them like young african kokonutts

3 100.00%
  • no i am a fagot

0 0%
  1. Collapse Details
    do u fink rootbeer has to buy like a new kebyoard evewy day when i sickburn him and he freaks out ans smashes his keyboard 
    more money for korean keyboard manufacturers i guess
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

Didn't read, what's your fucking problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

lol then why are you replying? did i just trigg out triple nibbas tonight? damn so easy
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

Give me your address where you live in Korea or Canada I may visit with police since you're retarded needs to be rehabilitated before you can get your first job.

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

5. Collapse Details

You logged out like retarded madman, lol pathetic

6. Collapse Details

I am wareing my armour of god and prayer. I know that everything I do is for the glory of Christ amen.

This is why you can't stand me. Because I am a beafon of Jesus Christ unto the world.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    I am wareing my armour of god and prayer. I know that everything I do is for the glory of Christ amen.

This is why you can't stand me. Because I am a beafon of Jesus Christ unto the world.
    Terrible typing skill of a retarded mongol why dont the fuck you check your spelling errors before to post?

8. Collapse Details

It brings me joy to see others who let Jesus into their hearts

Thread Information