Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Some people are so disgusting and nasty that they verge on being retarded 

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    yes, i agree. pedophiles should be executed

3. Collapse Details

you claim you were a victim of sexual abuse, yet you harbor and support one now in the face of everyone else here.

why?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

I’m not “harboring” a pedophile

Idiot

I’m just not joining in on bullying a mentally disabled woman who is not actually a pedophile

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post
    I’m not “harboring” a pedophile

Idiot

I’m just not joining in on bullying a mentally disabled woman who is not actually a pedophile

You are aiding and abedding a sex offender fugitive of the United States government. In australia that is a class 1 felony.

Will you help us take Lily down?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

6. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    you claim you were a victim of sexual abuse, yet you harbor and support one now in the face of everyone else here.

why?
    this is what i told her. it's baffling

7. Collapse Details

I have NEVER personally insulted lisa or used ad-hominem attacks with her. I have been a voice of reason, or have questioned her life choices. This has made her resent me, as she has lashed out uncontrollably at all authority figures in her life.

Regardless,

Lisa this is your chance for redemption, we have been working on busting Lily/Kent and the C.O.M.P.A.S.S. sex abuse ring for years now. You can help us, in which case we will be grateful and extremely lenient in your consideration, or you can choose to aid and abed Lily in her criminal acts.

Balls in your court.

Bitch.

8. Collapse Details

You are aiding and abedding a sex offender fugitive of the United States government. In australia that is a class 1 felony.

Will you help us take Lily down?
    Lily is not an actual pedophile.

She is easily lead due to being mentally deficient and can’t even defend herself properly.

What you are doing trivializes ACTUAL pedophilia and I don’t appreciate that.

Ali looks older than 40, this means he was an adult even 20 fucking years ago. She cybered him, she wrote naughty things to him and he to her.

No I won’t join in on twisting bullshit and bullying a mentally retarded sick old woman that has been taken advantage of. I have bigger fish to fry.

9. Collapse Details

Lily is not an actual pedophile.

She is easily lead due to being mentally deficient and can’t even defend herself properly.

What you are doing trivializes ACTUAL pedophilia and I don’t appreciate that.

Ali looks older than 40, this means he was an adult even 20 fucking years ago. She cybered him, she wrote naughty things to him and he to her.

No I won’t join in on twisting bullshit and bullying a mentally retarded sick old woman that has been taken advantage of. I have bigger fish to fry.

What are these bigger fish?

10. Collapse Details

What are these bigger fish?

Wish that was me in that gif.

Well like actual CONVICTED pedophile Peter Quinn, if I was to accuse someone of being a pedophile I’d shoot for an ACTUAL pedophile and not just some mentally deficient placid sick old lady who wasn’t actually a real pedophile at all.

11. Collapse Details

I didn’t take any giant retard leaps in logic or the story to arrive where I’m at on this.

12. Collapse Details

Wish that was me in that gif.

Well like actual CONVICTED pedophile Peter Quinn, if I was to accuse someone of being a pedophile I’d shoot for an ACTUAL pedophile and not just some mentally deficient placid sick old lady who wasn’t actually a real pedophile at all.
    what? how is he a ped0phile? first you say a pedo isnt one now you say this guy is?

13. Collapse Details

what? how is he a ped0phile? first you say a pedo isnt one now you say this guy is?
    He’s actually convicted.

It’s not just some twisted bullshit designed to bully a mentally retarded person.

14. Collapse Details

So why did you associate with him again? I wasnt there for that

I just finished this bottle of bourdeaux btw

15. Collapse Details

So why did you associate with him again? I wasnt there for that

I just finished this bottle of bourdeaux btw
    I don’t associate with him.

When I first met him I never knew he was a pedophile. I got away from him when I saw him shooting up meth.

It was only after I called the prison he was in years later to try and get him to stop stalking me because he was sending me numerous letters from prison and I wanted nothing to do with him that a police officer alerted me to who he actually was.

Peter Andrew Quinn

With a long record whose crimes are reported clearly in the press.

16. Collapse Details

did he post here?

17. Collapse Details

did he post here?
    Yes he did

18. Collapse Details

is it manoman ?

19. Collapse Details

is it manoman ?
    Yes

20. Collapse Details

he should make a ytmnd account did you know ytmnd.com is back up?

21. Collapse Details

No. I don’t care about YTMND, I was never a part of it.

I came here from EMINEM.COM looking for a forum I wouldn’t get banned from.

And Peter Quinn is dying of cancer so that’s great news.

22. Collapse Details

No. I don’t care about YTMND, I was never a part of it.

I came here from EMINEM.COM looking for a forum I wouldn’t get banned from.

And Peter Quinn is dying of cancer so that’s great news.
    I have something I need to tell you. Add me to penguin island.

23. Collapse Details

I have something I need to tell you. Add me to penguin island.
    You can tell me here

24. Collapse Details

you are literally friends with an old pedophile creep who catfishes boys and some old junkie hag who enabled her junkie grandson. have fun cybering underage boys with breathing tube magee you fat shizo freak

25. Collapse Details

Psycho retard

26. Collapse Details

how old was donnie anyway?

27. Collapse Details

28. Collapse Details

wait hold up. so when you were 30 he would have been like an 18 year old?? lol dafuq

29. Collapse Details

plug drugs 2.0 was 29 years old when he died, living in grams apartment

30. Collapse Details

I don’t see how he was at all like plug drugs

Thread Information