1. Collapse Details
    lisas condition became worse last night 
    bev is spreading her insane lies because she cant take ot thst lisa is very sick so she is saying "shes fine"

lisa's illness got much worse as of late last night. she is not able to post here becausr of it.

whatever you think of her, consider saying goodbye or saying any wishes to her now. pm me if you have a question

fuck covid. im so sick of it.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    i hope she's okay and fuck bev for lying about this shit, seriously, i wish all these old sacks of shit would just leave us alone

3. Collapse Details

monde your such a stupid asshole hes lieing she is just fine and her mother and her are doing fine and he dose not even talk to her family so fuck off

4. Collapse Details

internutt your the lier and telling lies about lisa i was with her last night and she is just fine and you didnt even talk to her family you dont even know them so your the big lier here and you and monde are both ASSHOLES

5. Collapse Details

why are you doing this bev? it's not funny! lisa and i may have had our differences, but i hope she's okay. just leave me alone, bev

6. Collapse Details

i will when you see im not lieing she is ok i was with her last night and shes ok internutt is the lier here and he did not talk to her family and if lisa want to stop being my friend its up to her not you

7. Collapse Details

ya to be honest o just feel sorry for bev. i think she almost believes her own delusions now.

sad way to end a forum persona.

i will post any updates itt
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

8. Collapse Details

your the nut who believes his own lies about lisa niternutt the big nut

9. Collapse Details

what're you talking about, bev? leave us alone you liar. if you see lisa, please tell her we all hope she's okay

Thread Information