Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    very interesting fact after a bit of res earch 
    did you kno that fat lady made several threads about fucking oguys on this forum within a month of donnys funeral?

3 threads within 30 days of 9 a.m. on Friday, September 1, 2017 about different posters.

2. Collapse Details

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread.
    Sunflower

3. Collapse Details

why logout u insane whale we kno ur hear lurking lol

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    did you kno that fat lady made several threads about fucking oguys on this forum within a month of donnys funeral?

3 threads within 30 days of 9 a.m. on Friday, September 1, 2017 about different posters.

cool, you should post the links to those threads, would be pretty funny lol
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

5. Collapse Details

Its difficult to be her friend

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details

Bev should see this thread

8. Collapse Details

Hey Bev

9. Collapse Details

YA HRY BEV AFTER YOU JUST MADE A LOT OFPOST ABOUT DONNY I THOUGHT YOU HAD MORE BRAINS THEN THAT

10. Collapse Details

What a retard

There are no such threads

11. Collapse Details

People grieve in their own ways I guess. I looked it up and you talked about 2 posters. One “made you cum” and the other “has a big dick” within 2 months. I’ll let y’all look them up but they’re within 2 months of what sunflower said

12. Collapse Details

Link them

13. Collapse Details

The search engine is garbage but the other one was you lusting over DP’s penis can’t find it

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=183966

14. Collapse Details

Oh the thread is called “Also Dp’s dick”

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    YA HRY BEV
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

16. Collapse Details

Not sure why you lie about this shit there’s a paper trail of you going on about liking cag,hating dp, a real switch on literally everyone who has ever interacted with you here. Strange shit

17. Collapse Details

Huh

18. Collapse Details

lisa and i were cool until i told jeanie that lisa was borrowing money from her mom. She really doesn't like having her scams exposed

19. Collapse Details

ive literally never done anything bad to lisa lol but somehow I'm the bad guy

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maxgoldberg View Post
    lisa and i were cool until i told jeanie that lisa was borrowing money from her mom. She really doesn't like having her scams exposed
    i think there is stuff in the criminal code that flows inbetween fraud/extortion/elder abuse. it is a combo of those three.

21. Collapse Details

in lisa's world is anyone good? besides st. donny?

22. Collapse Details

No cag I don’t care about that because I’ve never actually scammed money out of anyone

You started a campaign against me for no reason then you contacted my dead fiancé’s mother with a bunch of bullshit and yes I took issue to that because it was pathetic

23. Collapse Details

Uh really?

Are you actually this stupid and delusional?

I’m literally all you post about

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post
    No cag I don’t care about that because I’ve never actually scammed money out of anyone

You started a campaign against me for no reason then you contacted my dead fiancé’s mother with a bunch of bullshit and yes I took issue to that because it was pathetic
    wait, did donny porpoise to you? like with a ring and stuff?

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post

You post here weekly about taking money from Rootbeer to buy drugs instead of what you promised you’d spend it on. An honest person would have

A. bought the passport

Or

B. returned his money to him

26. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    in lisa's world is anyone good? besides st. donny?
    when donny was alive she whined that he was doing nothing towards his goal to move- even though she was also doing absolutely nothing to further the relationship. she held him to standards she wouldn't hold herself to lol

27. Collapse Details

i contacted donny's mother (donny was never your finace thats just part of your shizo delusions) to inform her about what was happening with her mother on here because of you. Anyone would want to know if that was happening to their mother. You just wanted to keep it hidden from jeannie because youre a parasite. lol

28. Collapse Details

i can honestly see why her brother beat the shit out of her and how she is shunned from her own family. what a heap of garbage

29. Collapse Details

CAG THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK WHOS GRAMOTHER COULDNT STAND HER LOOKED HER IN THE ATTIC DIDNT WANT HER NEIBORS TO SRR HER UGLY GRAN DAUGHTER

30. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    You post here weekly about taking money from Rootbeer to buy drugs instead of what you promised you’d spend it on. An honest person would have

A. bought the passport

Or

B. returned his money to him
    a part of this is that lisa believes receiving money for nothing is just a right. she has essentially never really worked in her entire nearly half century of life. you can read between the lines and see that she must have harassed her father, mother and other relatives into giving her thousands or tens of thousands of dollars over the years. all so she could live out her debauched lifestyle of random sex and intoxication. if she hadn't done this for the past 20 or 30 years she literally wouldn't be too mentally ill to function. she did this to herself and takes no action to restrict or reduce her mental issues.

Thread Information