1. Collapse Details
    okay, last of the 'announcement' type threads: CHILDREN RETURNING TO SCHOOL WOULD KILL 1/10TH OF ALL PEOPLE. 
    This is the sick year of 'their' final stand possibly where they try turning 3 million deaths per year into 30 million deaths per year and disguise it as illness. Best/worst/both case scenario.

COVID kills 1/10th of the people who get it, but don't hospitals already kill 1/10th of the people that go there? Also a very serious concern.

The TV could be everyone's teacher this year, so why would TV try crashing it's own stock? That's because the TV's news station programming isn't in the interest of it's advertisers or its own money, it's in the interest of killing people with intent. It just tried to start war in frucking leb-a-shithole to try throwing away all young men again. Too bad, we win too fast you fucking idiots. Just like jefferson barfus and dickraham lincoln tried, but luckily the irish came over in droves afterward to fill in the fucking gaps in our DNA (also slaves were already free from the time of our earliest documents yeah no shit)

::

2. Collapse Details

If you graph the number of deaths per year from 2008 to 2017 its a graph of deaths increasing which points nearly straight up.

Some things about statistics you can't rig or show funny. What is the slope of that? What is the slop of 2016 to 2017? What is the slope of this??? Mother fucker.

It was at a plateau from 2000-2008 and Bush's presidency only saw deaths per year increase by like 20 to 30 thousand over the whole 8 year period.

It's not the baby boomer's fattest kids who are dying now either, as heart disease barely increases at all; it's a god damn holocaust

I am sorry it took me this long to keep telling people about it but I have been and do; the denialism is so powerfuck here but basically women's tits are exploding and morbidly depressed or retarded men keep having their balls cut off by doctors at a steady rate of around 100,000 and 40,000 a year respectively

40% of those procedures are entirely illegitimate and on naive victims and that is just when it is obvious. Also how the fuck do you die from that kind of shit? Biopsy is a tissue sample that ranges from a pin scrape to a slice of lunch meat and agitates the organ after the screening procedure burnt it to a crisp, then the chem-o poisons them to death so they shut up and stop screaming after their tits exploded.

I've counted the number of cars who never had their owners return to them in hospital parking ramps myself, and this is all consistent

3. Collapse Details

And boy let me tell you about the output of one of our crematoriums and auschwitz' night winter 2018/19:

the incremental integer amount of bodies coming out is apparent after a few nights of viewing; but on 'auschwitz' night, the boys working decided it would be better to dump the whole morgue in that winter all in one night before the stinking suck ass job had to continue any longer, and started putting them into the shit at several thousand a minute

Thousands in a town of only 80,000 (100,000-200,000) depending on how you include the surrounding areas.
    So what in the holy fuck was going on? Were we the overflow for minneapolis or chicago that year as semis can only haul bodies in the winter when they dont stink?

The output of the crematorium tower was so massive, it was clearly pouring out and then back down into the whole fucking city

That's not fog, it's body. People smelled this and ran for cover.

It settled on top of our glare ice steep-sloped sidewalks and the bone helped de-ice it and make safe to walk on for christs' sake so old ladies would stop slipping to death after breaking their hip or skull that year while the DoT was also defunct. The snow was colored bone.
    Last edited by Plug Drugs; 08-12-2020 at 03:01 PM.

4. Collapse Details

*thousands upon thousands. I didn't want to overstate it and have that be an excuse for people going missing, but like 7,000-17,000

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    If you graph the number of deaths per year from 2008 to 2017 its a graph of deaths increasing which points nearly straight up.

Some things about statistics you can't rig or show funny. What is the slope of that? What is the slop of 2016 to 2017? What is the slope of this??? Mother fucker.

It was at a plateau from 2000-2008 and Bush's presidency only saw deaths per year increase by like 20 to 30 thousand over the whole 8 year period.

It's not the baby boomer's fattest kids who are dying now either, as heart disease barely increases at all; it's a god damn holocaust

I am sorry it took me this long to keep telling people about it but I have been and do; the denialism is so powerfuck here but basically women's tits are exploding and morbidly depressed or retarded men keep having their balls cut off by doctors at a steady rate of around 100,000 and 40,000 a year respectively

40% of those procedures are entirely illegitimate and on naive victims and that is just when it is obvious. Also how the fuck do you die from that kind of shit? Biopsy is a tissue sample that ranges from a pin scrape to a slice of lunch meat and agitates the organ after the screening procedure burnt it to a crisp, then the chem-o poisons them to death so they shut up and stop screaming after their tits exploded.

I've counted the number of cars who never had their owners return to them in hospital parking ramps myself, and this is all consistent
    And all this is according to CDC.gov by the way for the last 20 fucking years. Also, deaths from 'medical errors' and how they had been increasing over the decades lines up in a funny way with 'unintentional injures'. and we haven't even talked about fucking c-werd yet

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post

Deaths per year since 08 were increasing by 20,000-30,000 per year in a funny recurring way with a few really bad years like 2014. A few/couple years later, it started increasing by 60,000-90,000 a year (with a really bad year that was like 110,000 if i remember) which means:

The Increase of the Increase is Increasing - so not only is it exponential, but the extent at which it is exponential is getting terrifickly worse.

And medical errors had been Doubling. Doubling is faster than exponential. And this was for the stats from the 90s throughout the 2000s to the early 2010s.
    Last edited by Plug Drugs; 08-12-2020 at 03:16 PM.

7. Collapse Details

I have been watching these stats since 2006 and there are actually even not that many qualified people who can say they've been watching it longer, but shh about that or they'll kill us

And what about the poor CDC.gov employees?

8. Collapse Details

Hey dennis you been checkin up on things err..

Last edited by Plug Drugs; 08-12-2020 at 03:20 PM.

9. Collapse Details

do you really think anyone reads these threads?

10. Collapse Details

they have to go online somewhere and with british servers and/or ownership this is a good place to do that i think

Thread Information