1. Collapse Details
    As Electricity Passes Through Water, H2 and O2 Gas Bubbles Result -- In The Brain This Results in Strokes 
    Exclamation
    Because H2 gas is caustic, flammable, and explosive - and even below flash point, it is still reactive and going to cause chemical change, resulting in brain damage (the perforated 'spongebob' effect).

Not only does electricity cause strokes, it also causes alzheimers/dementia, leukemia, epilepsy, and abnormal brain growths.

If grouped together, electricity is the leading cause of death. We need solar panels that make themselves (a 3D printer that prints more 3D printers, solar panels, and little 'roomba' robots with big wheels on the sides that strip mine resources for it). This process could double up on itself and in hardly any time at all our whole population could have free safe solar panels to replace our corroding, leaking electrical grid.

Electrochemistry 101:

2. Collapse Details

I know DP is rich and owns his own lake; I can point you to where you can buy ~80 acres of land for like 15 grand if you can afford to do this solar panel / 3D printer / strip mining robot looping up and doubling production of itself thing

3. Collapse Details

Even if we don't stop strokes we're all about to get rich, don't ask me why I asked you all to be my proteges for this but,

telling people they could be billionaires with this kind of technology and have their own super-castle that 3D prints and makes itself wasn't enough to entice the common garble into it, who shuttered away like cowards when informed that old power lines and shitty electrical wiring causes strokes... which is the #5th leading cause of death right now by the way, according to CDC.gov

4. Collapse Details

As for the battery pack for the solar panels, I can think of no battery safer than the modern phone battery - they don't leak, they're totally safe (you can even leave them laying around on the floor and they're safe).

And if those phone batteries were going to attack us and blow up our nuts or our uterus, they would have done that by now as they've had ~12 years of being in our pocket while hooked up to cell phone service and the internet.

You only need about 30-80 of them to power the washing machine and the dryer, so about 150-200 of them in a weatherproof battery pack (with foolproof circuitry that's safe and whatnot) should be enough to power the entire home for days/weeks -- and they'd be constantly recharging to full every day while attached to the solar panel.

Then deaths from strokes, alzheimers, leukemia, dementia, and epilepsy would drop substantially, possibly even to near zero. You're welcome.

5. Collapse Details

this was super important

6. Collapse Details

tetrahydrocannabinol, not even once...

Thread Information