Thread: Lisa

1. Collapse Details
    Lisa 
    interracial anime weed burning technical school
    Please lol

2. Collapse Details

I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

3. Collapse Details

sherman, what happened? dm me
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

I don’t know Sherman.

A couple of things....

You should not be hitting on other women so soon into your marriage or while you are married at all. You need to treat me like a person, not just a female. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings but you are being a scum bag hitting up me and cag like that.

Secondly there is a pandemic with tens of millions of Americans infected and hundreds of thousands dead and you need to knuckle under and respect that and do your part, not undermine it. It’s about everyone needing to take these precautions to save lives. I hate trump supporters, they are fucking STUPID. I have zero respect for them.

I always wanted to be your friend but what sort of person have you turned into?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post
    I don’t know Sherman.

A couple of things....

You should not be hitting on other women so soon into your marriage or while you are married at all. You need to treat me like a person, not just a female. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings but you are being a scum bag hitting up me and cag like that.

Secondly there is a pandemic with tens of millions of Americans infected and hundreds of thousands dead and you need to knuckle under and respect that and do your part, not undermine it. It’s about everyone needing to take these precautions to save lives. I hate trump supporters, they are fucking STUPID. I have zero respect for them.

I always wanted to be your friend but what sort of person have you turned into?

lol so apparrntly sherman and his wofe broke up within 2 weeks of getting married. she probably found out he has CP or something. like seriously wtf happened.

6. Collapse Details

his wife was confiscated due to being an exotic animal

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pluɡ Drugs View Post
    his wife was confiscated due to being an exotic animal
    michael, look i dont like racist "humour" anymore. that is messed up.

but whatever, youre too late. lisa is already chatting with me via DM. you need to back off. i have a ring and everything. sorry dude, you were just too late.

8. Collapse Details

ya he got her a ring he got in a box of cracker jacks dont believe him hes a first class lier

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER FAT NIGGER FAT CRACKER

10. Collapse Details

rootbeer was hitting up on me? what?

11. Collapse Details

Monde told me that Sherman fucked Debbie up her ass until she bled and was bragging about it. He's a bad dude.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maxgoldberg View Post
    rootbeer was hitting up on me? what?
    Or was it ramen.... he’s hitting on everyone. He can’t stand to be alone for one minute.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maxgoldberg View Post
    Monde told me that Sherman fucked Debbie up her ass until she bled and was bragging about it. He's a bad dude.
    That’s disgusting.

14. Collapse Details

so, to confirm, lisa, did his penis become hard and erect? or not exactly?

15. Collapse Details

Tell. Us. What. Happened. Root. Beer. Arm. Strong.

16. Collapse Details

remember that time he tried to rape lisa and she beat his ass

Thread Information