Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    pay attention, and read things right 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    lily I just spit carnation breakfast essentials all over my laptop this is almost as funny as elz saying that, your posts are in broken english and are super boring and the same thing every time nobody is ever gonna pay attention to your posts because there's no need, you just like lisa and bev have no idea what this forum is about you don't belong here oh my goodness how about you pay attention for once

lily and lisa and bev and cag you would be much happier with your own people and by leaving here you would destroy this forum because all it's got left is making fun of you guys so do the right thing and click this url https://www.facebook.com/Oldplparecool/ it's perfect for you guys they don't even know how to abbreviate people it's perfect for you guys you could be in their rascal gang getting wild at the grand canyon best of luck

2. Collapse Details

Member Since 2001 Certified Lily's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lily I just spit carnation breakfast essentials all over my laptop this is almost as funny as elz saying that, your posts are in broken english and are super boring and the same thing every time nobody is ever gonna pay attention to your posts because there's no need, you just like lisa and bev have no idea what this forum is about you don't belong here oh my goodness how about you pay attention for once

lily and lisa and bev and cag you would be much happier with your own people and by leaving here you would destroy this forum because all it's got left is making fun of you guys so do the right thing and click this url https://www.facebook.com/Oldplparecool/ it's perfect for you guys they don't even know how to abbreviate people it's perfect for you guys you could be in their rascal gang getting wild at the grand canyon best of luck
    I thank God you don't
    I'm not dead

3. Collapse Details

lily stay out of the pink forum you arent allowed

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    lily can you explain what the purpose of this forum is

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    delicious yum url