Thread: Jokes

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I was driving down the road the other day when a huge crow slammed into my windshield and broke its neck. It was stuck there on the windshield blocking my view. There was a cop behind me and I felt a little nervous with a dead crow blocking my view, so I turned on the windshield wipers. The dead bird flew straight up and over my car and landed on the cops windshield. His lights suddenly came on. I pulled over and the cop starts to write me a ticket. When I asked him what the ticket was for, he said "Flippin' me the bird".
    u me 2

2. Collapse Details

I was sat at the bar waiting to meet a bird that I'd been chatting to over the Internet earlier, when I got a tap on the shoulder. "Are you Steve?" the woman asked with a smile. "You're fucking gorgeous!" I burst out in delight. "Yes, I am Steve". "That's brilliant" she replied. "There's some fat bitch over there looking for you!"
    u me 2

3. Collapse Details

A scruffy old hobo walks into town on market day.
    In the town square, he sees a crowd where a man has set up a booth with an old flea-bitten donkey standing next to it along with a sign saying: Make The Donkey LAUGH And Win $50! Only 10 Cents A Turn!
    The hobo watches several people try making him laugh, mostly by jumping up and making faces but the donkey doesn't so much as twitch.
    The hobo walks up to the man, holds out a 10-cent coin and says "Do ya mind if I have a go?"
    With so many people having failed the man is happy to pocket the hobo's money and says "No one has managed to make the donkey laugh in over ten years, so you're welcome to try".
    The hobo walks over to the donkey, who is disinterestedly munching on some hay, he takes hold of his ear and whispers something into it. Suddenly the donkey's eyes light up and he begins to bray with laughter, he falls to his knees then rolls over onto his back kicking his hooves in the air.
    He laughs and laughs so much the crowd joins in.
    The man is amazed and hands the hobo his winnings but before he can ask him how he did it the hobo has disappeared.
    The following market day the man is back but with a new sign: Make The Donkey CRY And Win $50. Only 10 Cents A Try".
    All day people come forward and part with their dimes and try all sorts of tricks to make the donkey cry but no one comes even close.
    Then the hobo arrives.
    "Do ya mind if I have a go?" he asks.
    The man has had a good day with so many people trying that he forgets that it was the hobo who won the $50 last time and agrees to let him try.
    The hobo walks over to the donkey and once again he whispers something into his ear but this time, he opens his coat and points. Suddenly the donkey's face clouds over, he begins to sob uncontrollably, he falls to his knees in an agony of despair and looks fit to die of grief.
    The man is dumbfounded. He rushes to the donkey in an attempt to comfort him. He reaches into his pocket for the $50 and says to the hobo "What did you do to him? I have to know! How did you beat me twice?" "Well" says the hobo "I won the first $50 by telling him my dick was longer and thicker than his. The second I won by showing him".
    u me 2

4. Collapse Details

A young couple are out for a romantic walk along a country lane.
    They walk hand in hand and as they stroll the guy's lustful desire rises to a peak.
    He is just about to get frisky when she says "I hope you don't mind but I really do need to pee". Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity, pointing he replies "Okay. Why don't you go behind that hedge".
    She nods in agreement and disappears behind the hedge.
    As he waits, he can hear the sound of nylon knickers rolling down her voluptuous legs and imagines what is being exposed. Unable to contain his animal thoughts a moment longer, he reaches a hand through the hedge and touches her leg. He quickly brings his hand further up her thigh until suddenly and with great astonishment finds himself gripping a long, thick appendage hanging between her legs.
    He shouts in horror "My God Mary... have you changed your sex?" "No" she replies. "I've changed my mind... I'm having a shit instead".
    u me 2

5. Collapse Details

Little Johnny's teacher is warned at the beginning of the school year not to ever make a bet with Johnny unless she is absolutely sure she will win it.
    One day in class, Johnny raises his hand and says "Teacher, I'll bet you $50 I can guess what colour your knickers are". She replies "Okay, meet me after class and we'll settle it".
    But before class ends, she goes to the restroom and removes her panties.
    After class is over and the students clear out, Johnny makes his guess. "Blue".
    "Nope. You got it wrong" she says as she lifts her skirt to reveal she isn't wearing any underwear.
    "Well come with me out to my dad's car. He's waiting for me, and I'll get you the money".
    She follows him out. When they get to the car, she informs his dad that he got the bet wrong and that she showed Johnny that she wasn't wearing any underwear.
    His dad exclaims "That little fucker! He bet me $100 this morning that he'd see your pussy before the end of the day!"
    u me 2

6. Collapse Details

A group of Irish friends arrive on vacation in the Caribbean.
    Being typical Irish, the first thing they do after checking in and dropping off their luggage is to find a bar and get a drink. In the bar, they meet a group of attractive Nordic ladies, proceed to join tables and get to doing some serious drinking together.
    A few rounds in, things are not going very well. The ladies seem to be slamming drinks one after the other without showing signs of slowing, while the gents' legs are starting to buckle. Now, the boys were very tired, and hungry after the flight, nobody can really blame them for a sub-par performance, but it's in front of ladies - it's damn shameful!
    Eventually, they overdo it trying to compensate.
    Come morning, they all start waking up sprawled out on the floor and across the furniture, all in the room of one of them - the one who dragged the rest of his buddy's home to the hotel after the bar.
    They start rubbing their bloodshot eyes, and one by one begin recalling the embarrassment of the previous night, and feeling really sorry for themselves. Then the host of the room exits the bathroom. Looking a little worse for wear, but overall, still there.
    He goes "Not to worry, gents, I've made sure the good name of Ireland remains untarnished after the events of last night!" His friend says "What? You out-drank them? That's great news!" He replies "No, that I could not do. But I told them we were all Scotts!"
    u me 2

7. Collapse Details

I am a reporter for a major monthly publication. Generally, I write human interest articles. Last year I was given the privilege and granted an interview with the Pope.
    Upon entering the Pope's office, I was greeted warmly with a handshake and a hug. The Pope and I had an amazing conversation that lasted approximately 30 minutes.
    During the entire time I was interviewing the Pope, my eyes kept glancing at a phone set into a nook on the wall. The phone appeared to be made of solid gold. The phone seems so out of place in that office that I continue to stare at it, wondering what that phone was, and where the other end went to.
    At the end of the interview I asked the Pope "Your Holiness, I couldn't help but look at that phone on the wall, and wondering, where does it go?"
    In response the Pope raised his eyes and pointed skyward.
    "Excuse me your holiness, are you saying that that phone goes straight up to God?" "Yes, my son that's exactly right" the Pope replied.
    "Well, your Holiness this may sound rash but do you think there's any possibility that I might speak to him?" "Why yes my son, you may. I will leave you alone for 10 or so minutes so that you may speak with him" the Pope replied.
    After leaving the room I picked up the phone, and had the most amazing conversation of my life with you know who.
    After leaving the office I found the Pope was in the outer office waiting for me to finish.
    "Your Holiness, that was a most amazing and life-changing event for me. Is there anything I could do to repay this kindness and privilege that you have granted me?" "Well, my son, you could leave a donation, maybe $5,000 would be enough" the Pope replied.
    Pulling out my cheque book I eagerly signed the check for a $5,000 donation to the church.
    Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. This time I was sent to Israel to do an interview with the chief Rabbi of Jerusalem. The interview went very much like the interview with the Pope I had the year earlier. However, once again when I went into his office, I saw an identical phone in a niche on the wall behind the Rabbi.
    Once again at the end of the interview I asked the Rabbi "Rabbi excuse me but I have to ask you this question, last year I was in Rome and had an opportunity to interview the Pope. He had a similar phone on the wall and granted me the incredible privilege to speak to God on his phone. Do you think it might be possible that I may use your phone to once again speak to him...?" "Yes my son, you may use my phone and speak to him if you wish" the Rabbi responded.
    Once again I was left alone for approximately 20 minutes to speak with God.
    At the end of the conversation, I left the Rabbi's office and entered his secretary's office, where the Rabbi was waiting for me to finish.
    Speaking to the Rabbi before I left I said to him "Rabbi, last year when I was with the Pope he requested that I make a donation to the church for the privilege of using his phone. I would be more than willing to make a donation to you for the same privilege. How much should I write the check for?" I asked. "Well my son, $5 would be enough to cover the cost" the Rabbi responded. "$5...? Last year when I interviewed the Pope, he asked for a donation of $5,000. Why are you only asking for $5?" I inquired. "Well you see my son, from here it's a local call".
    u me 2

8. Collapse Details

Little John approached his father one day.
    "Dad" he started. "What's the difference between supposedly and in fact?" His dad looks over his newspaper and ponders upon this for a minute.
    "Why don't you go to your sister and ask if she would have sex with the neighbour's son for a million dollars?"
    Little John doesn't understand what this has to do with his questions, but shrugs and goes to his older sister. He comes back after a short while.
    "Yes father, she would!"
    Dad nods absentmindedly, not looking up from his newspaper this time.
    "Then why don't you go to your mother and ask her if she would have sex with the neighbour for a million dollars?"
    Little John still doesn't understand where this is leading towards, but he goes and asks his mother.
    "Yes father, she would!"
    Dad turns a page, still reading, and nods.
    "Well, you see son, we're supposedly rich, when in fact we have two whores under our roof".
    u me 2

9. Collapse Details

A couple had been married for 50 years.
    The man had a large cardboard box under the bed. His wife had noticed this box but never thought much of it.
    One day, however, curiosity got the better of her, and she opened it. She found 2 empty beer cans and a bag with some dollar bills and coins.
    That night, she asked her husband what this was about.
    "Well" he replied. "If you want to know the truth, each time I was unfaithful to you during our marriage, I put an empty beer can in the box".
    She was shocked but decided to control her anger and look at the bright side. "I guess two times in 50 years is not terrible, it could have been a lot worse".
    He agreed.
    Then she asked "But what about the coins and dollar bills?" "Each time the box got full of cans, I would recycle them and put the money there".
    u me 2

10. Collapse Details

A policeman sends his wife and kid to a resort for a holiday.
    After a week he joined them in the hotel. As soon as he came to the hotel room, he wanted to make love to his wife and gave her 'the look'. Whispering under her breath, the wife says "No darling, we can't do it here, our kid is watching!" Husband replies "You're right, let's go to the beach".
    After a while they make their way to the beach, they start to make love on an empty beach. All of a sudden, a policeman walks up to them.
    "Put your clothes on immediately, shame on you, you can't do that in public!" Embarrassed, the husband admits "You are right, but I had a moment of weakness. We hadn't seen each other for an entire week. Now, I'm a policeman too, and it would be very embarrassing if you fine me".
    The cop thought for a second and said "Don't worry... you are a colleague and it's your first time. But this is the third time I caught this woman making love on this beach in the last week and she will have to pay".
    u me 2

11. Collapse Details

With a construction period of more than 20 years, the participation of thousands of scientists and a cost of ten billion US dollars, the James Webb Space Telescope is already a project of superlatives. Now the unmanned probe, whose destination is 1.5 million kilometers from Earth, has taken its first pictures, which are available exclusively to the Postillon.

As expected, the photos are dark. After all, they were taken in space. Surprisingly from the point of view of astronomers, however, should be that in the peripheral regions of space, on which the telescope was directed, letters are to be seen, which seem to form even correct words.

"We expected a few things like this, but not this," admits NASA spokesman Neil Davis. "We've never seen star formations this bizarre, because that's all this can be. Space is full of wonders! We'll be studying this very closely in the coming weeks."

Also puzzling scientists at the moment is the fact that all the images seem to show the same motif. "No matter which direction the telescope photographs, we always see this mysterious constellation," Davis said. Einstein's theory of relativity probably now needs to be rethought, he said.

Two more images from the space telescope:

u me 2

12. Collapse Details

A man and his wife were getting dressed for a big event. After putting on her dress, she asked her husband "Does this dress make my ass look fat?" The husband sighed, and asked his wife "Honey, do you promise me you won't get mad, no matter how I answer?" His wife said "I promise, I'll never bring it up again". The husband looked her over and said "I fucked your sister".
    u me 2

13. Collapse Details

A young lady and her new boyfriend were in a club having fun. She didn't know her ex-boyfriend was in the same club watching them. After few minutes, she stood up and told her guy she needed to use the toilet. When the ex saw her walking to the toilet, he hurriedly walked to his ex-girl's boyfriend and he asked him "How do you feel enjoying a second-hand material?" The new boyfriend smiled and said "I don't feel anything because when you just pass the first 3 inches, the rest is still new".
    u me 2

14. Collapse Details

I was sat at the bar waiting to meet a bird that I'd been chatting to over the Internet earlier, when I got a tap on the shoulder. "Are you Steve?" the woman asked with a smile. "You're fucking gorgeous!" I burst out in delight. "Yes, I am Steve". "That's brilliant" she replied. "There's some fat bitch over there looking for you!"
    u me 2

15. Collapse Details

So, I'm standing next to this woman on the elevator. I asked her "Can I smell your pussy?" She replies "NO!" I say "Must be your feet"..
    u me 2

16. Collapse Details

A scruffy old hobo walks into town on market day.
    In the town square, he sees a crowd where a man has set up a booth with an old flea-bitten donkey standing next to it along with a sign saying: Make The Donkey LAUGH And Win $50! Only 10 Cents A Turn!
    The hobo watches several people try making him laugh, mostly by jumping up and making faces but the donkey doesn't so much as twitch.
    The hobo walks up to the man, holds out a 10-cent coin and says "Do ya mind if I have a go?"
    With so many people having failed the man is happy to pocket the hobo's money and says "No one has managed to make the donkey laugh in over ten years, so you're welcome to try".
    The hobo walks over to the donkey, who is disinterestedly munching on some hay, he takes hold of his ear and whispers something into it. Suddenly the donkey's eyes light up and he begins to bray with laughter, he falls to his knees then rolls over onto his back kicking his hooves in the air.
    He laughs and laughs so much the crowd joins in.
    The man is amazed and hands the hobo his winnings but before he can ask him how he did it the hobo has disappeared.
    The following market day the man is back but with a new sign: Make The Donkey CRY And Win $50. Only 10 Cents A Try".
    All day people come forward and part with their dimes and try all sorts of tricks to make the donkey cry but no one comes even close.
    Then the hobo arrives.
    "Do ya mind if I have a go?" he asks.
    The man has had a good day with so many people trying that he forgets that it was the hobo who won the $50 last time and agrees to let him try.
    The hobo walks over to the donkey and once again he whispers something into his ear but this time, he opens his coat and points. Suddenly the donkey's face clouds over, he begins to sob uncontrollably, he falls to his knees in an agony of despair and looks fit to die of grief.
    The man is dumbfounded. He rushes to the donkey in an attempt to comfort him. He reaches into his pocket for the $50 and says to the hobo "What did you do to him? I have to know! How did you beat me twice?" "Well" says the hobo "I won the first $50 by telling him my dick was longer and thicker than his. The second I won by showing him".
    u me 2

17. Collapse Details

A young couple are out for a romantic walk along a country lane.
    They walk hand in hand and as they stroll the guy's lustful desire rises to a peak.
    He is just about to get frisky when she says "I hope you don't mind but I really do need to pee". Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity, pointing he replies "Okay. Why don't you go behind that hedge".
    She nods in agreement and disappears behind the hedge.
    As he waits, he can hear the sound of nylon knickers rolling down her voluptuous legs and imagines what is being exposed. Unable to contain his animal thoughts a moment longer, he reaches a hand through the hedge and touches her leg. He quickly brings his hand further up her thigh until suddenly and with great astonishment finds himself gripping a long, thick appendage hanging between her legs.
    He shouts in horror "My God Mary... have you changed your sex?" "No" she replies. "I've changed my mind... I'm having a shit instead".
    u me 2

18. Collapse Details

Little Johnny's teacher is warned at the beginning of the school year not to ever make a bet with Johnny unless she is absolutely sure she will win it.
    One day in class, Johnny raises his hand and says "Teacher, I'll bet you $50 I can guess what colour your knickers are". She replies "Okay, meet me after class and we'll settle it".
    But before class ends, she goes to the restroom and removes her panties.
    After class is over and the students clear out, Johnny makes his guess. "Blue".
    "Nope. You got it wrong" she says as she lifts her skirt to reveal she isn't wearing any underwear.
    "Well come with me out to my dad's car. He's waiting for me, and I'll get you the money".
    She follows him out. When they get to the car, she informs his dad that he got the bet wrong and that she showed Johnny that she wasn't wearing any underwear.
    His dad exclaims "That little fucker! He bet me $100 this morning that he'd see your pussy before the end of the day!"
    u me 2

19. Collapse Details

A trucker was driving his fully loaded rig to the of a
    steep hill. Just as he was starting down the equally steep
    other side,he noticed a man and a woman lying in the center
    of the road,making wild and passionate love.

In total disbelief,he blew his air horn several times as he
    was bearing down on then. He realised that they were not going
    to stop or get out of his way,so slammed on his brakes and
    stopped just inches from them.

Furious,he got out of the cab and walked to the front of the
    truck. He looked down at the two,still in the road and
    yelled,"What the hell's the matter with you two? Didn't you
    hear me blowing the horn? You could have been killed!"

Eventually,the man looked up at the truck driver,obviously
    satisfied and not too concerned and said."Look,I was coming,
    she was coming,and you were coming. You were the only one with
    brakes."

20. Collapse Details

2 nuns were walking in Central Park in New York late at night
    and 2 men came out of the bushes,and started to force them
    into having sex.

The first nun prayed saying,"Forgive him Lord for he does not
    know what he is going."

While the other nun screams,"Mine does!"

21. Collapse Details

Drunken man staggers in to a Catholic church and sits down in a confession box and says nothing. The bewildered priest coughs to attract his attention, but still the man says nothing. The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak. Finally, the drunk replies "No use knockin' mate, there's no toilet paper in this one either".
    u me 2

22. Collapse Details

One day Pinocchio came to Geppetto with a problem. "Every time I have sex with my girlfriend, she gets splinters. What can I do about this?" "Have you tried sandpaper?" Pinocchio hadn't, so he went to try it. "Pinocchio" said Geppetto a few weeks later. "How is the problem work out with your "Girlfriend?" said Pinocchio. "Who needs a girlfriend when you have sandpaper?"
    u me 2

23. Collapse Details

I went to use the payphone down at the shops however they have replaced it with a defibrillator. That's shocking.
    u me 2

24. Collapse Details

Suspecting her husband of infidelity, the woman attempted to put an end to it by arousing his jealousy. "What would you say if I told you that I've been sleeping with your best friend?" she asked provocatively. "Well" he mused "I'd have to say that you're a lesbian!"
    u me 2

25. Collapse Details

A wife announced to a group of her friends that she had made her husband what he is today - a millionaire. Intrigued, one of her friends asked what he was before she met him? She replied "A billionaire".
    u me 2

26. Collapse Details

When I was young, I decided I wanted to be a doctor so I took the entrance exam to go to Medical School. One of the questions asked us to rearrange the letters PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect. Those who answered spine are doctors today. The rest of us are sending jokes via email.
    u me 2

27. Collapse Details

A gent was on nude beach. Out of manners and to prevent sunburn, he kept his hat over his privates. A woman walked past sniggering and said "If you were gentleman, you'd lift your hat". He replied "If you weren't so ugly, it would lift itself".
    u me 2

28. Collapse Details

An elderly couple were at home watching TV. Phil had the remote and was switching back and forth between a fishing channel and the porn channel. Sally became more and more annoyed and finally said "For god's sake, Phil... leave it on the porn channel... you know how to fish!"
    u me 2

29. Collapse Details

If you could sacrifice one country to save the rest of the world from COVID, which country would you choose and why France.
    u me 2

30. Collapse Details

A guy goes to see his doctor, and after an examination he asks him if he will be okay. "I'm afraid not" says the doc "Mercury is in Uranus". "What? I don't agree with that astrology rubbish!" "Me neither. My thermometer just broke".
    u me 2

Thread Information