1. Collapse Details
    my friend who is a cop, finally tracked where the prankcalls have been coming from: webster, mass. it's bev phoning me 
    i can confirm its bev prankcalling me now and will bebissuing a cease and desist letter. she is a hacker or is using hacking tools. please ban her.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

YOUR A FUCKING LIER INTERNUTT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE OR HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO CUT THE SHIT YOU LIER

3. Collapse Details

i actually backtraced those calls to bevs apartment thru echolocation and found the calls were coming from inside bevs own home. she should be careful there could be a killer on the loose hiding in the stacks of dusty junk mail

4. Collapse Details

i never called him hes lieing for one thing i dont even know his real name dont know where he lives or his phone number so its all a lie

5. Collapse Details

i really hope what you say is true bev, because internutt is a war veteran with ptsd and that wouldn't be a cool thing to do to him

6. Collapse Details

im telling the truth i dont do shit like that and like i say i dont even know who he is only internutt

7. Collapse Details

hacking is a federal misdemeanour in the state of massachuggets bev. you did do this because only lisa knows my real name is xiao and she mustw done gone told you dat. and you phoned my house at 3am and screamed my name and said "internutt is a brown fuck machine fueled by rice". i knew it was you.

my lawyer will be contacting you soon
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

8. Collapse Details

i think everyone better laywer up just to be safe

9. Collapse Details

lisa cant afford a laywer, so her governement case worker will rep her lol

10. Collapse Details

no i dont know that its a lie and dont invole lisa in this i know your her friend and hate me but im not doing any thing to you its all a lie

11. Collapse Details

my parents have one of the top 10 lawyer groups in busan, 코리아 on retainer. so really its just easy for me.

and yes bev, they have a experience in dealing with suspects in America.

you better start learning korean bev, because you might be extradited to face trial there.

12. Collapse Details

SORRY INTERNUTT IM NOT DOING A B DAM THING TO YOU AND NEVER DID AND BELIEVE ME I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN SHIT LIKE THAT

13. Collapse Details

Lame

14. Collapse Details

ok lisa thanks

15. Collapse Details

As a certified internet lawyer, I would suggest that you cease all harassment of the user known as "internut" (herein referred to as 'the plaintiff'), or you may find yourself in an actionable position.

Disclaimer:
    I am a lawyer. I am not your lawyer, and this post should not be considered legal advice.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    SORRY INTERNUTT IM NOT DOING A B DAM THING TO YOU AND NEVER DID AND BELIEVE ME I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN SHIT LIKE THAT
    then why are you saying sorry now?

this prank call harassment has made me stay up all night in fear, cost me relationships and re-activated my PTSD card.

Bev, you are going to be sued for ruining my quality of life.

you will probably get a call soon from my lawyer.

17. Collapse Details

i will be contacting my lawyer too so i dont feel left out.

18. Collapse Details

Cag trying to fit in

19. Collapse Details

Cag does fit in, she's an A lister, and most people who like her do it unironically

20. Collapse Details

Lisa is obsessed with fitting in with people she will never meet irl. She's got her priorities screwed up. Most women her age have a house, career, husband and kids. She has a world of shit. No wonder she cant make friends her own age.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    Cag does fit in, she's an A lister, and most people who like her do it unironically
    Pahahahahahahahahahahaa

Thread Information