herpreader has reported a post.

Reason:
My friend stompleb posted this on rubycalaber forums he's a vegan and because of it he's basically a living corpse due to lack of vitamins and whatever else humans need to not just be alive but be able to focus and live life I'm just letting everybody know humans are just another animal on this planet except we somehow got a lot dumber than all the other animals and while all the other animals are eating each other and becoming stronger and healthier and will survive the nuclear holocaust we bring upon their planet, we're mostly a bunch of pussies crying about us eating other animals but those same other animals eat other animals and they do it slowly and painfully much more slowly and painfully than we do it so if you're a vegan stop trying to ruin humanity by making other people weak and gay like you (I mean targeting children, give them a chance to decide before you hitler their brain, if you convert an adult that's their own stupid fault) and let those of us with muscles and brains try to fix this planet before it's too late tyvm
Post: Elton John and the Australian Piano - Sarah the Vegetarian
Forum: Dr. m0nde's House Call
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: StompleB
Original Content:

Sarah was a vegetarian. Sarah was lifelong vegetarian. Sarah was raised a vegetarian and she believed in caring for animals, what else could she do? But she thought that being vegan was a little extreme. I mean whats wrong with a nibble of cheese or a scoop of vanilla ice cream?