1. Collapse Details
    Dear Mom and Gram, I'm Sorry But LISA Hurt Me Bad. She is not a one person woman,She likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes 
    Dear Mom and Gram, I'm Sorry But LISA Hurt Me Bad. She is not a one person woman,She likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. She hung on me one time and went out and got FUCKED. I'm always wrong and she's always right. SHE NEEDS MORE THAN ONE COCK TO PLEASE HER, i wanted to marry her but i can't trust her not to cheat on me. she broke up with me and went out and got fucked and came back and told me about it and said i'm not a nun. I just can't take it anymore. Love you Donny

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Dear Mom and Gram, I'm Sorry But LISA Hurt Me Bad. She is not a one person woman,She likes to pick up men to fuck and then comes and tells me about it and that hurts. She hung on me one time and went out and got FUCKED. I'm always wrong and she's always right. SHE NEEDS MORE THAN ONE COCK TO PLEASE HER, i wanted to marry her but i can't trust her not to cheat on me. she broke up with me and went out and got fucked and came back and told me about it and said i'm not a nun. I just can't take it anymore. Love you Donny
    http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221366

3. Collapse Details

YOU HATE ME YOU HATE LISA SO WHO THE FUCK DO YOU LIKE WHORE HOW MANY MEN DID TOU BLOW I SAW YOUR PICTURE IS THAT HOW YOU POSE FOR JON OR ALL THE MEN IN THE FOURM WHOR

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maxgoldberg View Post

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

It sounds like you're going through a tough situation with Lisa. Have you considered talking to someone you trust for support and guidance?
    Also, in online forums, conflicts can escalate quickly. How do you typically handle disagreements in this community, and do you think there's a way to address the issue without further escalation?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JefBlosege View Post
    It sounds like you're going through a tough situation with Lisa. Have you considered talking to someone you trust for support and guidance?
    Also, in online forums, conflicts can escalate quickly. How do you typically handle disagreements in this community, and do you think there's a way to address the issue without further escalation?
    I am Doctor Remulak.

Thread Information