Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Collapse Details
    Hey you stupid racist piece of fucking shit kent jacina 
    #1
    Senior Member Bushpig Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    229


    Who the fuck do you think you are sending me harassing messages you retarded old faggot?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Senior Member Dirty Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig Bill View Post


    Who the fuck do you think you are sending me harassing messages you retarded old faggot?
    You need to seek professional help if you think me saying why you are on my ignore list is being harassing messages !
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Senior Member Bushpig Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    229
    Fuck off kent. I'm sick of your avatars and signature images depicting racism and violence. You are a deeply disturbed elderly person and God will not forgive you for the hatred inside of your heart and for all of the disgusting images of sexually exploited young women that you post in your sickening threads. I hope you mix the wrong cleaning products together at your workplace and you die you hateful piece of shit
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Senior Member Dirty Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig Bill View Post
    Fuck off kent. I'm sick of your avatars and signature images depicting racism and violence. You are a deeply disturbed elderly person and God will not forgive you for the hatred inside of your heart and for all of the disgusting images of sexually exploited young women that you post in your sickening threads. I hope you mix the wrong cleaning products together at your workplace and you die you hateful piece of shit
    Look up my avatar as IDIC asshole its not racist and how is my signature racist. Your are a fucking asshole. Last time answer you.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Senior Member Bushpig Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    229
    The next time you bitch at me for no reason I'm gonna sodomize you with an industrial grade toilet plunger you racist old faggot. Your friend is about to die soon and you're too busy posting photoshopped tranny porn and sending harassing messages to someone to even care. Maybe you really are pretending to be lily


    Fuck off faggot
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Senior Member Dirty Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig Bill View Post
    The next time you bitch at me for no reason I'm gonna sodomize you with an industrial grade toilet plunger you racist old faggot. Your friend is about to die soon and you're too busy posting photoshopped tranny porn and sending harassing messages to someone to even care. Maybe you really are pretending to be lily


    Fuck off faggot
    Sorry I messaged you wont happen again ! I never uses a racial slur about you. Take care & stay safe.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    DogManz maks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lud, Midworld
    Posts
    99,151
    kent has sent death threats to several posters including me

    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    DogManz maks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lud, Midworld
    Posts
    99,151
    lily actually gimped his access on ezmagma when he did it to leopardgecko

    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Senior Member Bushpig Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Sorry I messaged you wont happen again ! I never uses a racial slur about you. Take care & stay safe.
    Hmm...

    Quote Originally Posted by Certified Lily View Post
    I'm just tired of the lie, they are me too me, I stick up for myself

    Ive always been nice, but have been mean to me any way

    but suit your self

    Take care and stay safe


    Quote Originally Posted by Certified Lily View Post
    Nothing wrong with my cpap I keep it clean, I'm fine, taking some antibiotics for the pneumonia , I'm going to be fine :)

    Take care and stay safe
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    every once in a while
    Posts
    29,737
    disgusting

    Reply With Quote
     

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

monde is a whiney fuck