Reply To Thread

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    A RUBYCALABER MANHUNT, THE HUNT FOR MR. KENT ALEX JACINA 
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    CLEVELAND, OHIO — The homicide of Brenda Joyce Wilson and later disappearance of Kent Alex Jacina, a person of interest in her case, prompted a prominent internet lawyer to put a $20,000 bounty on his whereabouts.

"Right now, I think everyone just wants this to go away," the popular landscape architect and internet attorney, Brian Ippolitanto, told Fox News Friday. "we hope that together we can get some answers and get justice for Brenda." Mr Ippolitanto gained some notoriety from the "oh so brave troll" case where pictures of a young woman licking a Persian man's asshole were sent to people on Facebook.

Public scrutiny fell heavily on Jacina, 63, Ms Wilson's internet acquantence, after her June, 2021 death was deemed a murder, follow Ms Wilson's sister asking for an autopsy in September, 2021.

Shortly afterwards, Jacina spoke to police at his place of work at Stambaugh Stadium as a person of interest and went missing soon after, not present at curfew at his Struthers, Ohio group home, later that night.

Several days later, Kentucky police found evidence Jacina had visited Wilson before her demise, confirming Jacina can be seen entering Wilson's pallative care facility.

On Friday, Sept. 17, police returned to Mr. Jacina's group home only for only for his carers to tell them they hadn’t seen him since Tuesday, Sept. 14, and that they believed he was missing. Ms. Wilson's sister's attorney has maintained that he’s in hiding.

The timeline of events rubbed Ippolitano, who has many children, young and old, from multiple women, the wrong way. So he’s giving to "the first person to supply information leading directly to the exact whereabouts" of Jacina.

Dog the Bounty Hunter arrived at Kent Alex Jacina's group home on Saturday, knocked on the door and met silence, but he told Fox News he'd already picked up a scent.

"The reason I went to Mr. [Kent] Jacina is I carry a reputation with me," he told Fox News. "The reputation is, ‘He gives you a second chance. He’s gonna get you, but he gives you a second chance.’"

I know what the victims feel like," he said.

On Sept. 27, Mr. Matthew Nelms, a co-worker of Jacina's, claims he witnessed him arguing with staff at Petro Stopping Center, a gas station in Gitard, Ohio, and that Jacina, visibly upset, at one point apologized to the workers.

The FBI on Thursday announced a federal arrest warrant on debit card fraud charges against Jacina for allegedly accessing someone else’s account between Aug. 30 and Sept. 1.

Mr. Jacina turned himself in to Youngstown police on October 8, 2021. He is in the custody of Ohio FBI. His lawyer, Mr. Rocco Siffredi, has said he is safe and medicated and looking forward to clearing up any confusion about his activities.

Mr. Ippolitano thanks Dog The Bounty Hunter and The American Public. The FBI reminds you to contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI if you have any tips about this case.
    Last edited by m0nde; 10-10-2021 at 12:04 AM.

Thread Information