Thread: m0nde is . . .

1. Collapse Details
    m0nde is . . . 
    m0nde is a big fucking liar about me. Not arrested,in jail,never called him,and last but not least he did not like/my friend since I have been here. (Now that I made this thread he will called this thread as racist and report it,what a loser !)

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    I am not going to call this thread racist. it is just very, very mean. I am and have been your best friend in the whole, entire world and you come on here and shit on all that we have. Why would you do me like that? Also, throughout all that's happened to you this year, I'm the only person who's stuck with you and I don't know why you'd lie about talking to me almost weekly, sometimes daily on the phone. I count you among my closest friends and I wish only the best for you.

I don't hold anything against you, Kent. In fact, I love you like a brother.

3. Collapse Details

kent are you a fan of sun tzu?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

Member Since 2001 Certified Lily's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    I am not going to call this thread racist. it is just very, very mean. I am and have been your best friend in the whole, entire world and you come on here and shit on all that we have. Why would you do me like that? Also, throughout all that's happened to you this year, I'm the only person who's stuck with you and I don't know why you'd lie about talking to me almost weekly, sometimes daily on the phone. I count you among my closest friends and I wish only the best for you.

Sid your full of shit, Kent never was your friend, stop trolling me and Kent,stop making up stories you made up, I pity you
    I'm not dead

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    m0nde is a big fucking liar about me. Not arrested,in jail,never called him,and last but not least he did not like/my friend since I have been here. (Now that I made this thread he will called this thread as racist and report it,what a loser !)
    kent, come on. how could you treat m0nde like this after all he's done for you? shame on you.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Certified Lily View Post
    Sid your full of shit, Kent never was your friend, stop trolling me and Kent,stop making up stories you made up, I pity you
    and stop using a dead woman's account it's weird and creepy

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Certified Lily View Post
    kent, i thought you'd stopped using lily's accouynt after you were arrested for using her bank account and charged with her murder
    don't you see that each time you do this, you're giving the court proof of how obsessed with her you are?

lily was a lying sack of shit who alienated everyone in her life. every single person who knew her is glad she's dead. just let her rot in her grave and i hope she is face to face with her daughter who she drove away to be murdered by a machette killer.
    god, just thinking about what a disgusting person she was makes me angry.

i'll say it again, i love you like a brother, kent. please just knock it off.

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details

kent, i thought you'd stopped using lily's accouynt after you were arrested for using her bank account and charged with her murder
    don't you see that each time you do this, you're giving the court proof of how obsessed with her you are?

lily was a lying sack of shit who alienated everyone in her life. every single person who knew her is glad she's dead. just let her rot in her grave and i hope she is face to face with her daughter who she drove away to be murdered by a machette killer.
    god, just thinking about what a disgusting person she was makes me angry.

i'll say it again, i love you like a brother, kent. please just knock it off.
    God,you still don't get it Lily is not dead/I not using her account !

10. Collapse Details

if lily isn't dead and if you're not using her account, then why did you get arrested for exactly that?

11. Collapse Details

if lily isn't dead and if you're not using her account, then why did you get arrested for exactly that?

I am not arrested still living in Struthers at 385 1/2 Elm St. So please stop laying,I am trying to stay calm & being nice in replying to you right now. Stop it now,please.

12. Collapse Details

now you're just outright lying. why would you lie to your friend? anyway, there are articles about lily dying and you being arrested for her murder and for using her bank card.
    how could i make that up when the articles and tv news spots are right there?!

13. Collapse Details

I looked for the newspaper I where I found one of your stories, Kent and here's a clipping

I dopn't know what other evidence you want. You are free to look up the stories yourself, too. They're right there in Google.

Thread Information