I'm not dead

2. Collapse Details

Member Since 2001 Certified Lily's Avatar
    I'm not dead

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

Why do you retards make so many of these idiotic threads? Nobody gives a shit wtf you listen to. Post this shit on one of the forums you wasted your welfare money on and then deleted because you're a retard you stupid fucking retarded retard.

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

12. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

13. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

14. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

15. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

16. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

17. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

18. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

19. Collapse Details

I'm not dead

20. Collapse Details

21. Collapse Details

22. Collapse Details

23. Collapse Details

24. Collapse Details

LISTEN �� UP �� SLUTS �� : On the 1st �� Day of Christmas ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

BE �� NOT �� AFRAID �� BITCH ������: On the ��nd Day of Christmas ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

I �� BRING �� YOU �� GOOD �� TIDINGS �� OF �� GREAT �� DICK ����: On the ��rd Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

DICK �� THE �� HALLS �� BITCH ����: On the ⓸th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

GO �� TELL �� IT �� ON �� THE �� MOUNTAIN ������: On the ��th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ���������� (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

JINGLE �� THOSE �� BALLS �� BITCH ����: On the ❻th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 6️⃣ kweens ������������ a-slaying ����, 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ���������� (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

HARK �� THE �� PARTY �� BITCHES �� SING ������: On the ��th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 7️⃣ skanks a-scamming ��������������, 6️⃣ kweens ������������ a-slaying ����, 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ���������� (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

O �� CUM �� ALL �� YE �� BITCHES �� ✨: On the ⓼th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 8️⃣tits �������� for milking ����, 7️⃣ skanks a-scamming ��������������, 6️⃣ kweens ������������ a-slaying ����, 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ���������� (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

JOY �� TO �� THE �� GURLS �� THE �� BOIS �� HAVE �� CUM �� ��: On the ��th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 9️⃣ bitches twerking ����������������������, 8️⃣ tits �������� for milking ����, 7️⃣ skanks a-scamming ��������������, 6️⃣ kweens ������������ a-slaying ����, 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ���������� (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

HAVE �� YOURSELF �� A �� SLUTTY �� LITTLE �� CHRISTMAS ������ : On the ❶⓪th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: �� cocks ��������������������a-creaming �� ��, 9️⃣ bitches twerking ����������������������, 8️⃣ tits �������� for milking ����, 7️⃣ skanks a-scamming ��������������, 6️⃣ kweens ������������ a-slaying ����, 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ���������� (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

FA �� WHO �� FORAZE �� BITCH �� ��: On the ����th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 1️⃣1️⃣ pipers ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushp ig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig�� piping �� , �� cocks ��������������������a-creaming �� ��, 9️⃣ bitches twerking ����������������������, 8️⃣ tits �������� for milking ����, 7️⃣ skanks a-scamming ��������������, 6️⃣ kweens ������������ a-slaying ����, 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ���������� (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. Share this with 1️⃣2️⃣ snow-covered ❄️❄️❄️ ho-ho-hoes ������ and if they send u back a squirting Santa �������� u have to keep sending them ��bushpig♀️these dirty ������ messages for all 1️⃣2️⃣ Days of Thotmas ������!

YOU �� THERE �� SLUT �� , WHAT �� DAY �� IS �� IT? ������: On the ����th Day of ChristmASS ������������ my dirty �� dick �� daddy ���� gave to me ����bushpig♀️: 1️⃣2️⃣ cummers ������������������������ cumming ����, 1️⃣1️⃣ pipers ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig������bushp ig������bushpig������bushpig������bushpig�� piping �� , �� cocks ��������������������a-creaming �� ��, 9️⃣ bitches twerking ����������������������, 8️⃣ tits �������� for milking ����, 7️⃣ skanks a-scamming ��������������, 6️⃣ kweens ������������ a-slaying ����, 5️⃣ COOOOCK RINGS ������������ (ba dum bum bum), 4️⃣ �� sweaty �� hunks ����������������, 3️⃣ French ���� sluts ����bushpig������bushpig������bushpig��, 2️⃣ screaming ���� Os ���� and his hard dick ���� in my �� pear �� tree ������. MERRY THOTMAS ������ YOU FILTHY SLUTS �� ��������bushpig♀️!!!! Please cherish your friends and loved ones on this special day.

chainemailschainemails
    chainemails
    ❄twas the �� before⛄⛄ christmas��, when all through the trap �� not a�� little was ��cumming ���� not even a trap ���� the thigh highs were ��hung�� by the chimney�� w care, in hopes that�� would �� be there

the ��children ��were nestled all ��snug in their����beds while ��visions�� of cumdrops �� danced in their heads and ��mommy�� in my ��asshole and i in my ��dad��, had just settled down ⬇ for a long ❄❄❄winter’s fap

when out on the ��there arose�� such a ��clatter�� i ��sprang from the bed to �� ❓❔❓ was the matter away ⏩⏩to the windoww i �� like a ⚡ tore open and threw �� the sash

the ������ on the ��breast �� of the �� fallen ❄⛄❄snow gave the lust��re of mid ��day to ��objects ⬇below when what to my ��wondering ���� should appear, but a mini��ature ��slay, a.d 8 tiny ��reindeer ������������������

with a ��little�� old �� driver, so lively and ⚡��quick , i knew ������ in a mom��ent it must be st ��Dick��. more rapid ������ than an ��eagle�� his courser they ����came���� and he ��whistled and �� shouted and �� them by name;

“now �� now �� now �� and ��! on �� and ��, on ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ and ��! to the �� of the porch! to the �� of the wall! now ��➡��➡��➡ all!”

chainemailschainemails
    chainemails
    Christmas Chainmail
    hey����you christmas����⛄️⛄️elf����⛄️⛄️lookin bitches����⛄️⛄️it’s the end☹️��❌❌oh HOEvember��������but that means the beginning ☺️☺️����of DICKcember����✊️����it’s time to hoe��hoe��hoe��all over a big ol dick������������tis the season to be all over that dick��������if someone sent you this it means you’re a hoe ass bitch��������bushpig♂️��resend to 1��5��other reindeer bitches who need to get ����DICKed����t��he fuc����k⛄️��DOWNNN��������this holiday season if you don’t resend this❌❌������you’re a christmas��elf⛄️lookin��ass��bitch����who����aint gettin no dick❌❌��bushpig♂️��bushpig♂️merry dickmas����������

chainemails
    HAPPY THOTSGIVING �� �� TURKEY ISNT THE ONLY THING GETTING STUFFED ����YOURE ONE OF MY FAVORITE HOES ��bushpig♀️ �� ❤️IM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE A FILTHY SLUT LIKE U IN MY LIFE �� �� �� SEND THIS TO �� OF THE NASTIEST�� ����

PILGRIMS YOU KNOW �� ����IF U GET THREE BACK THEN U REALLY A HOE ����

chainemailsa-wilde-oscar-appeared
    chainemails
    Twas the beginning ��bushpig♀️of Hoevember�� Spanksgiving��day��

And all��the Spanksgiving��hoes��bushpig♀️ were out��to play��

Mr. Turkey ������ Mr. Turkey ���� Nice and Fat �� Nice and THICC����

Give��me stuffing�� Give me��stuffing�� Give me DICK�� Give me DICK������

But poor��Mr. Turkey�� could not����bushpig♂️give his seed���� For it was “No����nut����November��”

To get cumpkin��pie�� They’d��have to wait�� till��Dickcember❄️☃️❄️

Mr. Turkey��please�� All the little��hoes cried��

If you can’t��give your seed����And��bushpig♀️gobble��my ass������”

Send��this to �� hoes��bushpig♀️by ��Spanksgiving’s�� end

And the��getting eaten���� Might��bushpig♀️be your rear����end��

chainemailschainemails
    chainemails
    Happy �� Thanksgiving ��!
    Guess what ��❓it’s that time ⏰ of year �� to gobble �� gobble �� gobble �� up ⬆️ those dicks �� chicks �� and bicks �� (big dicks) ���������� I bet �� you’re all ������ HORNY-copia �� ��������♋️������ for SKANKS-giving �������������� you’ll be saying �� thanks �� for giving me all �� this �� COCK �������� send this to �� of your thiccest sluts with those hot �� hot �� tasty ���� peach pies �� �� ���� if you know �� what I mean ☺️���� if you get 1️⃣ back ������ then you and that slut ������������ have to appropriate Native American culture together ������ if you get 3️⃣ back ���� you’re going to get your turkey �� eaten ���������� tomorrow night �������� if you get 5️⃣ back ���� you will be eating your cousin’s ���� peach �� pie �� just like you’ve always ������wanted ������ if you get 7️⃣ back �� you’ll become ���� a pilgrim ���� and be the villain ��bushpig♀️ of American ���� history ������ ������ if you get all 1️⃣0️⃣ back �������������� you’ll be feasting ���� this thanksgiving ���� in more ways than one ���������� okay you sexy �� sexy �� gobbling turkey poos ������ it’s time ⏰ for me to go ➡️ atone ��for the sins ✝️ ��of my ancestors����������bushpig❤️bushpig��bushpig��������������bushpig������������

chainemails
    SORRY SLUTS ❗️❗️���� COCKTOBER ��IS OVER ��bushpig♀️��BUT DON’T ❌WORRY ��bushpig♀️HOEVEMBER HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN ���� YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ����LOOKS LIKE THE ��TURKEY �� ISN’T THE ONLY THING GETTING ��STUFFED ����TONIGHT��❗️❗️ PREPARE ��UR PUSSIES ����FOR SOME CUMKIN ��PIE�� CAUSE IT’S TIME ��TO GOBBLE GOBBLE ����UP THAT SLOW ROASTED ��COCK�� NOW GIVE THAT TURKEY�� SOME GOOD ��OL’ JERKY ✊����AND GIVE (or receive����) THANKS FOR THAT GOOD DICK ����SEND THIS TO 77️⃣ OF YOUR BEST HOES ��bushpig♀️TO LET THEM KNOW YOU’RE THANKFUL ��FOR HOEVEMBER����

#chainmail
    chainemails
    OSCWHORES CHAIN TEXT
    What’s up academy WHORES?��������Let’s go watch �� some celebrities grip ��a golden man ��bushpig��as hard as you grip your mans COCK✊���� Cameras��aren’t reserved for hollyWOOD��....nominate your best clit pic�� and make sure the red carpet ��matches the drapes��! or submit your sex tape ����for best COCKumentary����. Send in your vote ��for best DICKture������. There’s One Night Stand in Miami��, or maybe you want Riz Ahmed to hear your Sound ��of Moaning����. you could Anthony Hop-on-that-dick���� for best actor and call �� him The Daddy��. Make sure you vote �� for Francis McWHOREmand or else you’ll end up in NoMANland❌��. I hope you all get your envelopes✉️����STUFFED tonight and maybe CLIT Eastwood will present you his hard little man �� Pass along to your �� sluttiest SINefiles so your tits ���� and balls ����won’t shrivel into rotten tomatoes �� ��. If you get �� back, you’ll get an invite �� to the after party �� on Elton’s JOHNson��������

Submitted by anonymous

25. Collapse Details

26. Collapse Details

27. Collapse Details

28. Collapse Details

29. Collapse Details

30. Collapse Details

Thread Information