1. Collapse Details
    kent put a hateful racist hatespeech under his username. 
    he is picking on m0nde again. calling him an "idiot" which is a swear word.

kent is a fucking racist, he impersenated lily for months, now he is abusing his server profile to defame m0nde illegally.

ban.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

An idiot, in modern use, is a stupid or foolish person. 'Idiot' was formerly a technical term in legal and psychiatric contexts for some kinds of profound intellectual disability where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard themself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by 'profound mental retardation', which has since been replaced by other terms. Along with terms like moron, imbecile, and cretin, its use to describe people with mental disabilities is considered archaic and offensive.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    he is picking on m0nde again. calling him an "idiot" which is a swear word.

kent is a fucking racist, he impersenated lily for months, now he is abusing his server profile to defame m0nde illegally.

ban.
    nobody fucking cares about you nigger

4. Collapse Details

you nigger make me sick to stomach

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    An idiot, in modern use, is a stupid or foolish person. 'Idiot' was formerly a technical term in legal and psychiatric contexts for some kinds of profound intellectual disability where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard themself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by 'profound mental retardation', which has since been replaced by other terms. Along with terms like moron, imbecile, and cretin, its use to describe people with mental disabilities is considered archaic and offensive.
    i cant bleive the kind of nigger racism you keep spouting you neonazi kent jacina youngstown ohio edna jacina nigger fagogt
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

6. Collapse Details

I live in Struthers,Ohio I work in Youngstown,Ohio. Idiot.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    ...to defame m0nde illegally.
    he can do it himself, he doesn't need anyone else for that. just look at his stupid posts

Thread Information