1. Collapse Details
    I GOT A CAT i l;am so drunk rn 

I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

get on discord
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

3. Collapse Details

U BETER NOT EAT IT CHINK

4. Collapse Details

really crazy chicken bitecroche's Avatar
    What I like about you is that you never ask where I've been. I like that about you.

It shows that you have confidence in me. It would never occur to me to ask you where you've been. Why should you?

You will have your reasons for having been somewhere. Just as I have my reasons for having been where I was. Actually, that is the basis of any togetherness. Better yet, the prerequisite for our relationship. Others may disagree. But we are not the others.

Two individuals who like each other and leave each his freedom.

Yes, this is actually the prerequisite for love, that is, for our love.

Others love differently, some completely elsewhere, just not where they could love. But that is their business. It's none of our business. I want to say: let them do what they want. What's it to us? After all, we don't want others to tear their hair out about our "Where have you been? And anyway. What's there to talk about.

Who cares where you've been.

In any case, it interests me the least,

where you've been; and when I look into your eyes,

I can read in your eyes that you don't care either..,

where I have been.

Only - and I must tell you this quite honestly - it would not be acceptable for me if you were somewhere and did not come back there. Then I would be interested to know where you are and don't come back from there.

Because then I could also tell you, if I am somewhere,

from where I no longer come back to you,

so you'd know why that is.

But, as I said, these are all just speculations. And if you don't come back from somewhere, then you'll already have your reasons - the same goes for me.

So if we both don't come back, the only big question remains:

Who will take care of the cat?
    Я призрак
    Живу в городе-призраке
    Ты можешь искать меня
    Но меня не найти

Thread Information