1. Collapse Details
    Some real shit from ya boi Blaze Master 
    The Realest Nigga Alive Blaze Master 420 #bout_it's Avatar
    Dear Bros

Notice "Some Girls" stay in the relationship for a while because of the money... of course their going to say "I love you" and give you the "Best sex of your life" and do whatever it takes to keep the money flowing out of your pockets because your spending every dime and your whole world on her but once u go broke and lose all yourmoney you might kiss her goodbye because you a bitch and should lose all yo cash for being such a god damn ho, i bet that bitch is literally telling you to go "Kick Rocks" and she gona cum right to me, lawl nigga i said cum because thats what i do make yo bitch cum #foreal #gettingmoney #ex_girlfriend_stank #BTL

big shit poppen lil shit droppen smoken mad dank out of a 6 foot bong errday bitch you is so ugly change yo face and maybe you can ride with a real mac og you ugly stank skuttle bucket god damn blowne on that mad og mango berry kush high as fuck put a gun in my mouth because i like the way that shit tastes #holla #bout it #420 #weed #yaboi

2. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    do you have lots of cash money mr blaze

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

3. Collapse Details

The Realest Nigga Alive Blaze Master 420 #bout_it's Avatar
    #goes_without_sayen
    big shit poppen lil shit droppen smoken mad dank out of a 6 foot bong errday bitch you is so ugly change yo face and maybe you can ride with a real mac og you ugly stank skuttle bucket god damn blowne on that mad og mango berry kush high as fuck put a gun in my mouth because i like the way that shit tastes #holla #bout it #420 #weed #yaboi

Thread Information