Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    Reported Private Message by Dirty Beatle 
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Dirty Beatle has reported a private message.

Reason:
    Sent by: rootbeer
    Original Content:
    just so you know I did not pursue Sherman, he started talking to me, in the beginning he tried to make conversation with me and I kind of ignored him and then when I found out he had a gf I told him he shouldn't be trying to talk to me because I'm not that type of lady. So when you say things like I'm a piece of shit, well maybe you should get your fucking story right and when you try to talk shit about my kids, it's makes you a low life piece of shit. He told me you two broke up when he left Australia. He also sent me a couple gifts when he was over there and I told him that he shouldn't have done that either. Another thing, I NEVER told Sherman I wanted to have his baby and get married that was him saying things like that. I'm 32,just got divorced about 2 years ago, and already have 4 kids, my youngest is almost 8, why the fuck would I want more? If you have anything to say to me, about me, or my children you can just facebook message me. Seeing how you've already been through my facebook and went through my pictures and copied them......you know how to get a hold of me.....feel free

2. Collapse Details
    Reported Item 
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Dirty Beatle has also reported this item.

Reason:
    Reminder that you're a delusional lying loser Sherman and everyone knows it.

Thread Information