1. Collapse Details
    austrian spectrum 
    steveyos666
    king steveyos
    arma 3 breaking point: for people like me with no austrian, the lack of austrian imagination I need the game to actually work this game works, perfectly, looks amazing, everything good

dayz standalone: teknorat low levels of austrian. this game is actually a lot better than it was on arma 2, the zombies don't teleport everywhere and they ddon't pretend to be frogs, they're fast and unfair and unrealistic and not fun at all but tek and ruby enjoy shootin gthem because again they can use their imagination to pretend what they're doing isn't just a coded cloud of sadness (obviylsy ruby is off the charts austrian no need to put in on a chart cause he wouldn't fit ont he cahir it'd have to be super tall) teh actual gunplay isn't nearly as bad as arma 2 but it's nto as good as arma 3. they do have good ideas at red rocket studios though and I hope they actually learn how to make a game so they cansee them trhought hsi could actually end up being the best dayz clone but so far breaking point is by far.

dayz origins: arma 2 mod: tim plays it. it plays like dayz arma 2 mod, it's got the teleporting zombies, froggers, can't aim your gun, 1992 graphics, its' the worst thing ever and tim wants me and ruby to spen dliterally all day collecting little bits and piees to make houses in teh game which is what they're adding to dayz standalone so maybe tim will get dayzstandaloen if he doesn't want arma 3 because is austrian won't allow him

2. Collapse Details

steveyos666
    king steveyos
    any quonestsn

3. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    Why are you gay?

4. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    Please answer my question

5. Collapse Details

steveyos666
    king steveyos
    go to 13:40 and watch when I walk into the office and walk up to the chair lol http://www.twitch.tv/steveyos/b/533853020 lolllll

Thread Information