Lexi Persimmons has reported a post.

Reason:
shove it up your faggot ass u POS
Forum: brokedick mountain
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: steveyos666
Original Content:
Having owned an Ipad Mini Retina, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4, Android Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and a tab.

So I've used the top end Apple and Android tablets, I've owned practically every smartphone from Iphone 5s, to Note 3's.

But this device trounces all of them to be perfectly honest, the speed is pure, crisp and almost instant with most apps, opening and closing, gaming quality is second to none, not a single lag anywhere, even my Note 3 lags on some of the games this baby simply takes in its stride.

I read the reviews and there are very few compared to other more well know manufacturers and thought id give it a go, went onto PC world and they have an offer on now £99 for the Note 7 itself and 20 % of accessories, so i got 20% of the official slot in flip case. amazing deal.

One game that stands out to me at this early stage or play, is Colin Mcrae which lags on everything, even my Ipad retina and 5s iphone, but not on this, loading times are seriously less on everything.

Why on earth is this tablet not advertised on every billboard and newspaper.
Just thought Id mention this and hope this section of XDA gets loads more action as it should, this is the hidden super device.

ANYONE thinking 1GB ram....forget it, this thing flies, even more so than a 3GB RAM Note 3

Sell your grandmother, deodorants, pants and save up and buy one of these.