Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Senior Member peter quinn i.e. manoman's Avatar
    Not absolute. But maybe crunches numbers. Lol.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    I think you are trying to tie two completely different forces at work in the universe together and they are actually separate forces. There is matter and then there are forces that act on the matter

I also think you are jumping too fast from sub atomic particles into astronomically large masses. All large masses are made up of sub atomic particles... But what have we found out recently that actually gives a particle mass as we know it? The Higgs boson
    There's relativistic mass which must tie in to energy (you know, e=mc^2) then there is mass in its classical sense: resistance to being accelerated by a force.
    The concept of the former is reached by considering that there is no objective reference frame, and whether a particle is accelerating or not depends on its relation to other particles. Hence, the more a particle accelerates, the more it will interact with what's around it, leading to an observed increase in volume as well as time for the particle.

3. Collapse Details

and yeah, if you're putting the pieces together and noticing, that 'volume and time' is spacetime, and acceleration warps it

4. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    i love how you have to post about your totally wrong push gravity theroy here because your shitty thread was locked because you have no idea what you are talking about and are just making shit up as you go along you fat nigger fag
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

5. Collapse Details

The FLRW solutions to the Einstein Field Equations (the one they were asking me to disprove in that thread) assumes homogenous mass and not individual particles with the electromagnetic property of 'charge'.
    Obviously, I was trying to promote and advocate the latter.
    Last edited by Plug Drugs; 09-03-2014 at 12:03 AM.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    i love how you have to post about your totally wrong push gravity theroy here because your shitty thread was locked because you have no idea what you are talking about and are just making shit up as you go along you fat nigger fag
    are you a fucking idiot?

7. Collapse Details

your so fat that food takes the path of least resteince to your fat mouth,, boom nigger,, you just got sinciencedd

8. Collapse Details

you push carts at walmart, that's why you came up with the push gravity theory from the 1600's, because you a fat retard who pushes carts

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    There's relativistic mass which must tie in to energy (you know, e=mc^2) then there is mass in its classical sense: resistance to being accelerated by a force.
    The concept of the former is reached by considering that there is no objective reference frame, and whether a particle is accelerating or not depends on its relation to other particles. Hence, the more a particle accelerates, the more it will interact with what's around it, leading to an observed increase in volume as well as time for the particle.
    This is probably the sweetest shortest explanation of special and general relativity you're ever going to read; if it went too fast for you and you're not a strong enough reader to take it all in in one paragraph, go watch a video explaining it with diagrams

10. Collapse Details

call bill nye the siceuicen guy it's time to debate pluyg drugs he just proved a bunch of acutal scienetief models totally wrong,by regugurating a totally wrong theroy rom the middel ages, just like newton and his apple tree,, tey will talk about plug drugs and his walmart carts

11. Collapse Details

Le Sage's theory of gravitation is a kinetic theory of gravity originally proposed by Nicolas Fatio de Duillier in 1690 and later by Georges-Louis Le Sage in 1748. The theory proposed a mechanical explanation for Newton's gravitational force in terms of streams of tiny unseen particles (which Le Sage called ultra-mundane corpuscles) impacting all material objects from all directions. According to this model, any two material bodies partially shield each other from the impinging corpuscles, resulting in a net imbalance in the pressure exerted by the impact of corpuscles on the bodies, tending to drive the bodies together. This mechanical explanation for gravity never gained widespread acceptance, although it continued to be studied occasionally by physicists until the beginning of the 20th century, by which time it was generally considered to be conclusively discredited.

le fat retard

12. Collapse Details

was proven totally fucking wrong you stupid kike shut up pls god dammit go back to acutal school

13. Collapse Details

you push carts at walmart, that's why you came up with the push gravity theory from the 1600's, because you a fat retard who pushes carts
    There's been numerous push gravity models put out over the 20th century by a variety of respected physicists; there was even one from 2007 that got some traction for a while

14. Collapse Details

was proven totally fucking wrong you stupid kike shut up pls god dammit go back to acutal school
    jackass

15. Collapse Details

i bet none of the people who tried to prove it out ever shoved drugs up there asshole

16. Collapse Details

Until you can explain the GR EFE to me, or even show me you know anything about gravity at all, you're just regurgitating mainstream opinions.
    Fuckin dickweed.

17. Collapse Details

earth is flat, lots of fucking retards still try to prove that, so take your middle age hocus pocus somewhere else retard ,, rubynet is a place for newtown and his thoery of gravation

18. Collapse Details

take some math classes down at the adult learning annex you fukcing tard

19. Collapse Details

i bet none of the people who tried to prove it out ever shoved drugs up there asshole
    I'm sure I'm not the first druggy who ever took speed and started thinking about physics

20. Collapse Details

Until you can explain the GR EFE to me, or even show me you know anything about gravity at all, you're just regurgitating mainstream opinions.
    Fuckin dickweed.
    this is why your other thread was locked, you have stories, not sceince,

21. Collapse Details

I'm sure I'm not the first druggy who ever took speed and started thinking about physics
    start digging holes in your backyard looking for buried swamp treasusure, it will be more fruitfull than this mind masterbaution trying to bend space and time and getting uckin owned on interent fourms

22. Collapse Details

take some math classes down at the adult learning annex you fukcing tard
    you're acting like a disrespectful fucking asshat, I run fucking circles around you intellectually you fuckin sleazebag

23. Collapse Details

lol ya let me get into an acutal debtate with a fucking crack head, let's talk about computer sceince which i am sure since you play video games you know alot about

24. Collapse Details

you figured out how free money works and dug in like a fucking kike

25. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    that's not really mass in the "classical sense"

I think you should talk about mass in the scientific sense in such discussions lol

A particle gets mass from passing through the Higgs field, it doesn't actually inherently have mass... Well that was last I heard

Look I could go on all day but what I did notice on closer inspection is that these guys seem to tell you pretty much what I tell you only better and with maths to back them up, you seem to get a hold of a concept or two and instead of actually studying them you create a theory and try to relate them all together but what you come up with doesn't really make that much sense. I think you should study the basics like how gravity and electromagnetism actually work because I think you'll find if you do you will find the answers already exist, it saves you time, that way you don't have to spend an afternoon creating a theory that basically makes no sense and is some kind of mix mash up of various concepts you've gotten wind of but haven't taken the time to actually study and it would save whoever you are talking to about its time by them not having to correct you. Look if you look it up first and get it right then you can further push and query but you do get ahead of yourself by not actually getting to know the basics first. These guys seem like they will push you in the right direction but it is clear they know what they are talking about so I wouldn't waste your time or theirs by trying to argue your half baked theories with them, what they would love though is if you asked them questions but I think your best bet yet is to research the science first, have a solid and basic understanding of the various subjects you wish to discuss and if you don't know something, don't just make it up, people who actually know what they are talking about are going to know you've made it up straight away, just ASK

26. Collapse Details

and this is why you push carts or work some other min wage dead end job and it's because your too briintaly and sensteive for the world around you ,,, it's not because you are weak willed peice of shit retarded faggot who thinks way way too much of himself to acutally improve himself in any real way

27. Collapse Details

ou know, e=mc^2,,

28. Collapse Details

stop pretending to be a scientist on the internet

29. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Fuckin dickweed.
    GR means "general relativity" as in einstein

I don't know what EFE means but I looked it up and I'm pretty sure this is it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations

Which you could do with having a read of along with general relativity

30. Collapse Details

and this is why you push carts or work some other min wage dead end job and it's because your too briintaly and sensteive for the world around you ,,, it's not because you are weak willed peice of shit retarded faggot who thinks way way too much of himself to acutally improve himself in any real way
    I pushed carts for 3 months 4 years ago because it was literally the only place that was going to hire someone who had zero job experience
    I do have a job right now that I'm waiting to start, it's going to be 70 hour a week gruntwork. I've already worked a few days but they you know what? Why the fuck am I telling you this, I don't want you knowing anything about where I work

Thread Information