Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    going to make a thread about colors and the posters can each name their favorite color. It will be ever so lovely.

2. Collapse Details

Does this have anything to do with your meatball sub

3. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    my favorite color is blue, josh, because blue is the color you are going to turn when i fucking choke you to death

4. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    Quote Originally Posted by cag, View Post
    Hey guys! Let's talk about our favorite foods. Mmmmm Pizza! I like Pizza! AND ICE CREAM TOO OMG COOKIEs. everyone who posted itt pls kill yourself
    Lick the chili off my rim

5. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    Quote Originally Posted by cag, View Post
    my favorite color is blue, josh, because blue is the color you are going to turn when i fucking choke you to death
    Cag plz go

6. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    food is life

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

7. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar
    .......................................What Do Canadians Eat?

A westerner’s diet

Canadians eat a westernized diet, though, with plenty of meat and processed foods like dairy products and grains. There’s a lot of fruit and vegetables too, but it has to be said that the quality of the fresh food is variable at best. Canadians tend to buy fruit and vegetables according to how it looks, rather than how it tastes. The Canadian diet also contains a bit too much salt, fat and sugar, although there are good indications that the populace is getting a grip on this.

What do Canadians have for breakfast?

Breakfast can be a serious affair in Canada, as it’s the meal that provides the calories and goods for the day. These days, too many Canadians are neglecting breakfast, making do with cereal and toast instead, but ideally, a Canadian breakfast should be a showstopper. We’re talking eggs – scrambled or fried, sausages, bacon, hash browns or fries, toast (sometimes French toast fried in beaten egg), sweet pancakes, maple syrup (this is one of THE best known foods to come out of Canada) and porridge. You can take your pick of these items, or, if you’re really going for it, have a bit of everything (if your heart can handle it, that is!).

How about lunch?

Lunch tends to be a light sort of meal. It’s generally eaten around noon, and very often at work. This lifestyle has caused the average Canadian lunch to be something like sandwiches, soups or noodles. Canadians often nip out to a nearby diner for lunch, and again, this tends to be something quick and light, whatever the nationality of the food. Weekend lunches are a bit more complicated and take longer to cook, like roasts and stews.

What’s for dinner?

Dinner, or supper, is the main meal of the day, and the one that the most care is taken over. It’s hard to sum up a typical Canadian dinner – meat is the focus of the meal, so think of pork chops, lamb chops, chicken breast, burgers, mincemeat, beefsteak and so on. These meats are served with a side dish which is generally centered around potatoes or another starchy food, like rice or pasta. There are usually vegetables, but these are often workaday offerings like peas and carrots. For special occasions there’ll be big green salads, with peppers and avocado, for example.

Unique Canadian Foods

There are some foods that are immediately recognizable as Canadian, though, but these tend to be ingredients – like the ubiquitous maple syrup. Some well-known Canadian dishes that you might not see outside Canada include poutine, which is not for the faint-hearted! It’s basically French fries covered in gravy and chunks of white curd cheese. You may also like to try ketchup flavored chips – something of an acquired taste, but apparently, many Canadians living abroad miss them! Slightly more challenging for the arteries is a butter tart. This is a flan-type dessert made with a mixture of butter, baked cream and raisins inside a flaky pastry shell.

8. Collapse Details

Great post thanks Epson

9. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    i had poutine covered in bacon and pulledpork (w/ chipoltle bbq sauce) yesterday for lunch

god damn best 1200 calories in the world

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

10. Collapse Details

I seriously want to try good Poutine... All Canadians love that shit

Thread Information