1. Collapse Details
    SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS 21 TODAY 
    Senior Member peter quinn i.e. manoman's Avatar
    Most of you guys wouldnt know who the Rabbitohs are. Its a rugby league team in Australia. The one Russell Crowe part owns with Peter Holmes a-Court and James Packer. They are the most famous league team in world history, winning 20 grand finals already. Today the Grand Final is on and yes they are in it again. Vs Canterbury Bulldogs. If Rabbitohs win, its premiership number 21. If you guys get a chance to watch it over there, give it a try. Trust me you will love the game. Gemma and I and her parents are going. Lunch first at Star City then off to the big one. Hope you are all well.
    Hey its Gemma now. GO THE BUNNIES. HEEE. Bye all.

2. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar
    ...................................why don't you kill that stupid bitch on Cowes for us?

...................................at least beat the pulp out of her so she's in hospital for a long while.

3. Collapse Details

Well I have to be honest. Even though she bags me, lies about me and makes up silly stories like two years ago she spent 2 days with me only, when the truth is 3 days at first then she went to melbourne and came back two weeks later and stayed for 3 weeks. Well if thats two days only im an idiot. And sent her hundreds of 10 paged lettrs from gaol. When the truth is 4-7 only over a year. Sent her countless texts after this when I can count them. Its only 3. But I have to admitt gem did send her one or two. And I never offered her money to come back to me either. If she draws an inference like that after I told her about compo thats her problem. Anyway, NO I COULD NOT HURT LISA. I would not hurt any female. Respect and responsibility are the two biggest tools in all our lives. I follow that skill. I feel sorry for lisa. Sfter reading all the things she got up to and gets up to, I dont beleive in my heart that lisa and and I will ever see each other again. All the things I accused her of in the beginning is now there for all to see. Yet when I accused her, she denied it all to my face and started telling other people I was accusing her of things she would never do. Oh well, I only hope for her sake she wakes up soon. Not for my sake in any way. BUT HONESTLY, COULD I EVER HURT LISA? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

4. Collapse Details

Just in case ya wanna know rabbitohs won 30 to 6. Love gemma.

5. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    why is there a rugby team named after jewish rabbis? is this for serious or are you trolling?

6. Collapse Details

Thats one of the funniest things ive ever read. Rabbitohs not rabbis. No jews in south sydney. Its the working class mans area at first, now its the big end of town. All I know is we won. I hope if you get s chance to watch it you do. Its an amazing game gladiator style. Bit like gridiron only no padding. And you cant throw the ball forward you have to tpass it back and get it over the line the best way you can. Run it. Pass it. Kick and regather. And you have to plant the ball down not throw it down.

7. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    i've watched rugby before this is rugby right? not aussie rools futbol

8. Collapse Details

\_ <-- heres your chair

Thread Information