Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

Senior Member peter quinn i.e. manoman's Avatar
    I have no idea what your talking about. I have no problems with stomple at all or snyone else. The only problem id that crazy lisa tdlling lies about pete.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by manoman View Post
    I have no idea what your talking about. I have no problems with stomple at all or snyone else. The only problem id that crazy lisa tdlling lies about pete.
    I'm sick and tired of pricks pointing the finger, like they're on some sort of crusade from god, walking about, with their terrible mainstream taste which only concludes the fact that they're too fucking numb and dead inside and dependant on society to make their own decisions on what they want to follow and how they dress; Going around and pointing at people calling them whatever they believe that person's tastes, thoughts, feelings, and appearance fit into whatever stereo-type they can ignorantly sum up. Listen, wanker, dopey ass faggot, if you hav'nt the balls to be yourself, then jump off a bridge already, you stupid fucking ball-less pussy. Just because you dont like and/or share similar tastes in things, does NOT give you the damned right to judge people and pick at them stereo-typing and criticising others. If you don't like it, then just be straight forward and admit that, and learn to be mature and cool with it instead of being a jerk-off retard going on rants about who is who and what is what, no one whines about your taste, so why do you think you have the right to point the finger? do yourself a favor and become a celebrity critic, because they're the pieces of shit that you're influenced by. go fuck yourself, you silly faggot, you are only a sheep, what do you have to say about that? "Oooh I don't like your taste in music, so im going to stereo-type it to validate my own!"... some people just don't get it.

3. Collapse Details

Omg. Are you an alcoholic? Ive got no idea what you are on about. You should follow your own advice maks. What gives you the right to come out and say that about me? You dont know me and you dont know pete. All you have is the words of lisa which you know has a long history on here of being a liar, a rip off, a sex crazed maniac, a theif, a drug addict and of course a very dirty person. Now you go think about what your saying and or have another drink and come back stronger.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by manoman View Post
    Omg. Are you an alcoholic? Ive got no idea what you are on about. You should follow your own advice maks. What gives you the right to come out and say that about me? You dont know me and you dont know pete. All you have is the words of lisa which you know has a long history on here of being a liar, a rip off, a sex crazed maniac, a theif, a drug addict and of course a very dirty person. Now you go think about what your saying and or have another drink and come back stronger.
    deep like inception, youre actually a massive cunt and i hope you dont have kids theres no need for you to continue your gene pool, also have fun dying alone you absolute cunt your views and perspective is warped youre only good at your job everything else youre either retardedly dysfunctional or youre a cunt about it and your unwavering narrow mindedness clearly expresses that you have a lack of trust in others, since you staying closed protects yourself from pain, you clearly cant stand pain, and the funny thing is that means YOU are the pussy you cant take what you dish out and i hope one day someone crushes your nose into your skull and fuck everyoen that supports you you emotionally crippled ogre fuck(you have layers, like shrek, except he actually has a personality unlike you) ps. marks has bad taste in furniture

im nothing like you, you fat waste of shit, you deny your gout which is truth and you have fuckign TERMINAL ILLNESS, die slowly you piece of shit, the motive behind my aspergers was that monde told me ruby had it so i was bored and said to ruby i had aspergers and ruby told monde that i told him that i have aspergers and now its all been leaked as if i was telling the truth, fucking fat shit, im not finding strength in denial im just sick of this shit fuck this forum you guys repeat the same stuff over and over i am sick to death of reading the same psots over and over NOTHING IS FUCKING FUNNY AT ALL you guys just keep posting the same shit its like this place is stuck in fucking TIME there is no moving forward there is not even moving backwards its just fucking FUCKED UP AND VULGUR i used to come here in seek of a cheap laugh and nothing anymore is even funny, the repetition of monde is whacked, aspergers apaprently repeat things over and over because its amusing to them, i dont repeat shit irl, monde told me once he does, so he has a sign that HE could fucking have aspergers, so why shouldnt he get his shit checked up fucking fat idiots the both of you and fuck this entire forum.

5. Collapse Details

Maks who is it your posting about here? Me, pete or monde?

Thread Information