Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    Reported Post by KKKody 
    KKKody has reported a post.

Reason:
    m0nde add this to lisa.txt
    Post: And for fuck's sake ruby let asux out, have you even looked at your loser friend's teknorat forum?
    Forum: brokedick mountain
    Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Lisa the Meter Maid
    Original Content:
    Quote Originally Posted by UPGRAYEDD View Post
    I don't believe it.
    Well I haven't, never said I have and the guy is utterly obsessed with fucking little kids. There is no big release of files like the cag files because there is no such material in existence. The guy is sick in the head. The same guy who said on a podcast he would fuck his own daughter ifvhe had ine, the same guy who admitted to molesting his little sister, the same guy who posts cp on people's forums and then reports them to get it shut down, the same guy who got his dick cheese covered dick out at a pre-teen in tinychat and the same guy who is literally cinstantly talking about and posting about fucking little kids. I've pretty much posted everything and did a podcast with all the shit that has actually happened to me and this shit is bullshit. You can believe what you like because to be frank I don't really hold your intelligence in high esteem for obvious reasons, this being a good example.

I think teknorat has had some kind of psychopathic malfunction and I tell you what it's pretty fucking repulsive and disturbing what it is revealing about him.

2. Collapse Details
    Reported Item 
    cagmydia has also reported this item.

Reason:
    And being fully aware of Teknorat being pedophile, molesting his little sister (and soon to molest his new child who is soon to be born), Lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig cyberfucked and led a highly sexual online relationship with Teknorat. If any of what she said is true, she's been cyberfucking a pedo and bragging about it for the last couple months.

Thread Information