Thread: I'll be at fjs

1. Collapse Details
    I'll be at fjs 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    seriously if I get the nexus 4 and it puts the text cursor even ONE TIME in front of what I've typed, I'm gonna murder every single person even remotely involved with google

2. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    im running some old ass version of android and i've never downloaded an app but i like the fact that when i type i get the letter i touch over 90% of the time, and that's without holding it sidewaysd

3. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I am pretty sure it's this forum

get go keyboard for best

get SwiftKey 3 if you wanna do something about the same time, I am a beautiful beautiful, and I will be a good idea to have a great day. have a great day. have a great dayI have a great day.I have a great day.I

4. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I'll log in to this forum from the avast safe zone browser to let everyone know when fjs is ready

5. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I am a big deal.II, and I will not ban you from the airport and airline, so I can reply to this email address.aI,mand, and I will be a good idea to have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great a beautiful beautiful pig.II, and android sucks so bD am a beautiful beautiful, and and I will be a good idea to have a great day. have a great day. have a great day. have a mop, and I will be a good idea to have a wallet. I have a great day. I have a great day. have a great day. I have a great day. have a great day. have a great dayI have a forward moving attitude.

6. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    yeah something wrong with this quick reply box probably set just to do it to me

Thread Information