Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Peter Quinn sex offender 
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-08-1...in-jail/637016

Peter Quinn was convicted of 10 sex offences, including an attack on a 15-year-old girl in the toilet of a railway station in the Blue Mountains.

Mr Quinn has completed his full sentence, but yesterday the Supreme Court accepted the State Government's argument that he should be kept in jail because he has not completed any sex offender treatment programs.

Mr Hatzistergos says Mr Quinn now has the opportunity to get help.

"It's not appropriate in my view, in the interests of the community, for offenders of this nature to be released - particularly when they are untreated like Mr Quinn," he said.

"I hope the next 12 months provides him with the opportunity to be able to reflect on what has happened and to reconsider his position in relation to treatment."

2. Collapse Details

Peter Andrew Quinn

Yes that is actually his full name I saw his birth certificate and yes this is actually him

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...530600762.html

Repeat sex offender Peter Andrew Quinn, who "brazenly" attacked young women in public places, is to stay behind bars for another year.
    Although his sentence expired last May, a NSW Supreme Court judge concluded Quinn would be likely to commit a further serious sex offence if he were released at present.
    But Justice Peter Hall refused the state government's application for a five-year order, instead ruling he should stay behind bars for one more year from now.
    It is the second case in which a judge has made a final order under tough new NSW laws aimed at protecting the public and facilitating the rehabilitation of serious sex offenders.
    Quinn, whose record dates back to 1977, was last jailed in May 1998 for nine years and was due to be released on May 13, 2007.
    His two most serious offences occurred in 1985 and 1995, one on a country train travelling west across NSW and the second in a public toilet at Lithgow railway station.
    In the first case, the 18-year-old victim had been asleep in her compartment when Quinn came in and pulled her blanket down.
    Quinn, who was on parole for previous sex offences, sexually assaulted the teenager and only fled when a conductor arrived.
    The victim of the 1995 offence was a 15-year-old girl who went to the station toilet while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive by train.
    Quinn followed her into the facilities and when she refused his offer of drugs he touched her outside her clothing.
    When she tried to escape by climbing over the wall, he pulled her back and sexually assaulted her.
    Lawyers for the NSW government submitted the sex offences had been "brazenly committed against young women in public places".
    Justice Hall noted evidence from psychiatrists which indicated Quinn's offending related to both "an antisocial personality disorder and to his alcohol abuse disorder".
    At present, there was no program or strategy in place directed at his alcohol abuse disorder in order to prepare him for his release from custody.
    The judge also noted Quinn's history of breaching his parole.
    In making the one-year order, Justice Hall made various recommendations, including the development of a management plan in preparation for his eventual release.
    Advice also should be obtained from a consultant psychiatrist in relation to any assessment and treatment considered necessary for his rehabilitation, he said.

3. Collapse Details

The police also told me he sometimes just uses the name Andrew Quinn

So nice work unherping an actual sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years ruby.

So sick of really dumb people

4. Collapse Details

This is why the police told me if He ever steps foot on the island, not even the island just victoria to call them immediately

5. Collapse Details

What a funny troll ruby, unherp an actual repeating sex offender that has stalked me for over two years. Oh you're so funny ruby and such a good judge of character.

You should actually read that, links provided. Then ask yourself, is this really a funny troll ruby? Is this the kind of person you are and like to hang out with?

This is why the police want me to call them if he ever steps foot in victoria. HELLO retards.

6. Collapse Details

Peter Andrew Quinn of 25/16 Clisdell St, Surry Hills, Australia. Ph: 0422 607 380

I wonder if you actually understand what happened ruby or are just too god damn stupid.

7. Collapse Details

Excuse me while I off my account again because these are literally not the kind of people I want to hang out with.

8. Collapse Details

Senior Member peter quinn i.e. manoman's Avatar
    Lisa McBernie is the sex offender. By the way prostitution is no strange area to you either.

9. Collapse Details

Really? because I'm not and have no criminal record yet you actually are and there are news stories about your repeated offenses everywhere Peter Andrew Quinn

Here's another one

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...180632534.html

There is none on me, why? because I'm not a sex offender, I don't have a criminal record of any kind.

You need to leave, what do you think will happen if you keep trying to call me and contact me?

You're an actual convicted pedophile and repeated sex offender, add that to your ever growing list of drug charges.

Ruby unherps actually convicted repeated sex offender Peter Andrew Quinn because ruby thinks it's a funny troll to unherp an actual convicted amd repeated sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years and who I have had to go to the police about.

10. Collapse Details

Senior Member peter quinn i.e. manoman's Avatar
    Hahaha. Your an idiot. Drown you thing.

11. Collapse Details

12. Collapse Details

Ruby unherps actually convicted repeated sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years, thinks this is a really funny troll. Get it? Unherp an actual convicted repeated sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years. Get it? Pretty funny huh. The guy sure knows funny.

13. Collapse Details

Senior Member TheLizardWhisperer's Avatar
    Lisa 1: You have no proof it's the same Peter Quinn

2: If it is it makes you look bad not him since you shacked up with and got pregnant to a convicted sex offender who offered you meth.

14. Collapse Details

so I'm the bad guy for unherping a sex offending meth dealer without knowing it but you're in the clear for dating a sex offending meth dealer while knowing it... ok...

15. Collapse Details

remember when this forum was gay nigpoop jokes and not the australian Jerry Springer show

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TheLizardWhisperer View Post
    Lisa 1: You have no proof it's the same Peter Quinn

2: If it is it makes you look bad not him since you shacked up with and got pregnant to a convicted sex offender who offered you meth.
    It is Peter Andrew Quinn, The police at the jail he was in when I called them about the harassment said he also uses the name Andrew. I know for a fact that is him as I literally made him show me his birth certificate as when I asked him to show me ID (because I wanted his details to text a friend because it was not the safest of situations) he had none and could only show me his birth certificate.

I did not date this pile of shit. I have told you both and ruby a number if fucking times what happened.

How fucking dumb are you? How many Peter Andrew Quinn do you think there are in Sydney you fucking idiot?

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rubycalaber View Post
    so I'm the bad guy for unherping a sex offending meth dealer without knowing it but you're in the clear for dating a sex offending meth dealer while knowing it... ok...
    Um well you aren't a top guy for unherping a convicted repeated sex iffender who has stalked me for over 2 years that I have told you about on how many different occassions? You've seen the text messages, the letters from jail, the posts here.

and I didn't date him you fucking retard I left as soon as I was able (I had to call my best friend to transfer me $100 so I could get home) I left because as you full well know he was taking meth and I did not approve, I found out later sometime during the past 2 and half years this piece of shit has been stalking me via speaking to the police and doing a fucking search about this extensive sex offending list. See unlike you ruby, I'm not the one who wants this piece of shit around, you however seem to.

Yes ruby, you are a piece of shit for unherping him when you know full well he is a criminal who has been stalking me every fucking way he can for over 2 years now. You know the circumstances and you know I was not dating him... Actually you have no idea what dating someone is but no ruby, I was not dating him. Now the fact that you keep even shitter people than you as friends does not lessen the fact that yes you are a pile of shit for bringing this pile of shit out here.
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 04-11-2015 at 09:58 AM.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Battery View Post
    I did not date this pile of shit. I have told you both and ruby a number if fucking times what happened.
    I didn't date him I just lived with him and fucked him and got pregnant by him!

Also you have no proof Peter Quinn is a common as fuck name.

Additionally nobody cares even if it is him since we already accepted that kiddy fiddler Lisa.

19. Collapse Details

Peter Andrew Quinn from Sydney

how dumb are you teknorat? pretty fucking dumb

20. Collapse Details

Smart enough not to get committed by my father or get into relationships where I get beaten constantly or get molested by my father or smoke meth or get pregnant by a drug dealing pedophile or go crazy and throw all my clothes outside or put my exes details on the internet only to have him do the same to me or get anally raped by a partner but claim it wasn't rape because I was sleeping or wash my own blood off the walls and make him dinner or think that people are when I quit 16 times a day from a forum.

21. Collapse Details

Smart enough not to get committed by my father or get into relationships where I get beaten constantly or get molested by my father or smoke meth or get pregnant by a drug dealing pedophile or go crazy and throw all my clothes outside or put my exes details on the internet only to have him do the same to me or get anally raped by a partner but claim it wasn't rape because I was sleeping or wash my own blood off the walls and make him dinner or think that people are when I quit 16 times a day from a forum.
    Ok yes I threw all my cloths outside and yes I was in a biolent relationship when I was 18 but as for the rest of your psychopathically insane bullshit, no. You're a full blown retard, I'm not even joking about how dumb you actually are.

22. Collapse Details

I didn't date him I just lived with him and fucked him and got pregnant by him!

Also you have no proof Peter Quinn is a common as fuck name.

Additionally nobody cares even if it is him since we already accepted that kiddy fiddler Lisa.
    Um Peter Andrew Quinn, there is a middle name there and you already know that from when I had to call the prison when he was sending me 200 letters from jail and the retard woman was texting me non stop. could you be anymore stupid? That is Peter Andrew Quinn, the same one you dumb fuck.

i did not live with him either you utter fucking retard. like I told you how many times? i was there when he brought me theere aftr finding me walking the streets with no shoes, in shock in the rain on xmas day when I was in shock, I stayed there that day while I tried to figure out what to do, my best friend transferred $100 for me to get home, I had to wait 2 days for that to clear and I was there for as long.

and of course you accepted that convicted kiddy fiddler, you're both utter pikes of crap as excuses for people.

note here that I am not the offender of any such crimes, I am not a stalker, I am not a rapist, I am not a kiddy fiddler, I have nit commited any of the crimes you are carrying on at me like somehow are my doing. A kiddy fiddler would fit in very well with you. Frankly I'm just posting my disgust at the kind of people YOU are.

I want nothing to do with people like you, don't post about me and yes ruby you are actually a piece of shit for unherping him. teknorat has always been a piece of shit but everyone already knows that.

I am not so count me the fuck out. You are repulsive people.

~OUT~

23. Collapse Details

lmao are you saying you've never smoked meth

24. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    so you dated this guy and did he ever assault you lisa or do any of the things described in those articles? were you aware of tgese things before? is he stalking you or troubling you in any way these days because it looks like he says nothing about you on this forum and actually avoids you. I think you're the one harassing and stalkinghim at this point and that you're a dangerous Peron slandering him for some random reason on a gay nigger dick forum. Maybe its jealousy because he just got married

25. Collapse Details

She followed him around sydney while he approached 15 year old girls offering them meth no joke.

26. Collapse Details

did she say tat in one of her interviews? honestly i stopped reading this thread after the first article she posted

27. Collapse Details

Yeah she says it in the latest mp3 ruby posted iirc.

28. Collapse Details

something set off lisa to spur her return she's posting in a crazy manner reporting posts and doing all this to slander peter quinn, whoever had the great idea to let peter quinn out of the herpetarium was brilliant i wonder what would happen if ruby followed through on his survey and put lisa into the lizard tank

29. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    at th very leaast lisa sucked his dick, and at the worst she aborted his baby girl.

lisa is just as bad imo

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

30. Collapse Details

"sexually assaulted" can mean any of a wide variety of thing. Doesn't sound like he raped or molested either of them...
    the girl on the train it sounds like he was trying to get a sneaky glance at her crotch or something by lifting up the blanket
    the girl in the bathroom, doubt he even knew she was 16; sounds like he was trying to offer her some weed thinking he'd look cool

Thread Information