Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    Like poasting on a forum full of my best buds who were all drawn together by a love of insane clown posse and a mutual ineptness at making friends in real life <3

2. Collapse Details

DOWNZ WIT DA KLOWNZ

3. Collapse Details

they're a tough crowd, sometimes they wisecrack a little too much while they're helping me work out my feelings, but I wouldn't trade them for the world *HUGZ*

4. Collapse Details

I'm proud of you sticking to the 3 lines per post rule, they're still awful and unreadable but at least they're short

5. Collapse Details

deflecting what? it's impossible to grep your point, your posts read like they were put together with a random word generator

6. Collapse Details

gotta give him credit for trying I guess, he was put in an impossible situation

7. Collapse Details

I get down with the clown when my mom's not around !

8. Collapse Details

I started to lose steam towards the end because I was helping elz set up postfix in another window but honestly it's not like male lisa takes a whole lot of concentration every one of his replies is essentially a 50 line long "NO, U!"

9. Collapse Details

at least the other guy understands the basics of sarcasm, male lisa should pay attention he might learn something

10. Collapse Details

I haven't read a single post by any of them

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by majorcum View Post
    I get down with the clown when my mom's not around !
    LOL

12. Collapse Details

Boys are being mean

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by majorcum View Post
    I haven't read a single post by any of them
    don't bother they're awful. they have a lisa analogue and a cody analogue and I'm still trying to decide who the other one is, he's got good sentence structure and seems to know what he's talking about but he's not funny at all, maybe jamlayfa or something

14. Collapse Details

lisa you really sicked the fucking clowns on us this time!

15. Collapse Details

*circus music runs through head*

16. Collapse Details

No,...Lisa.... These clowns you've released they're...... they're Twisted.

17. Collapse Details

speaking of easymode male lisa has been lurking for the last half hour but he's apparently afraid to weigh in if I'm not outnumbered 5 to 1, not sure why it thinks it matters I still ripped him apart with zero effort when his friends were here to back him up

18. Collapse Details

and yeah he's still active his profile says he read this thread 3 minutes ago probably over there shaking uncontrollably and sobbing quietly to himself

19. Collapse Details

yeah right heabout to bring a hurtin on yo ass boy! he's downs with the clowns!!!!??!JUGGAHO

20. Collapse Details

no dude seriously they might pose like they're big bad suburban white boy rap fans but their forum is literally the dr phil show it's all caring and support and hey man we're bros right I love you man you mean so much to me

21. Collapse Details

have a choco taco (it's funny because they don't make those anymore)

22. Collapse Details

No lurking. I do appreciate you playing 'look out' for me, however. The time you dedicate to me makes me blush. Unfortunate for you... you aren't the only person consumed with me, sadly. Sorry, darling.

It's funny that you call me 'Male Lisa' considering you're more delusional than she is. Nuffy called you out for that, as well. Though, I am a bit insulted considering if you haven't noticed, my dick is certainly bigger than hers! (And ass nicer :P)

You suggest that it was your plan for us to come here, yet, the only thing that came out of it was us making a complete mockery of your forum.... one of your beloved members retiring from the board......... and you E-Thugging my PM box telling me to leave (after you whined that you're the one responsible for inviting us here). Hmmmm.... Good plan.

If you haven't noticed (even thought it's evident), hardly anybody from SM has even bothered to waste time bullying you all. Nuffy along with myself a few others came here merely to entertain ourselves. And according to the views on SM-related threads, we're not the only ones :)

The traffic for this forum is a bit pathetic. You should be sucking my dick for all the value I've brought here, thus far. You will soon enough. Mwah

Go deny that you read this. Doesn't matter because as I said, everybody else will. :)
    Last edited by NotHowdy; 07-29-2015 at 11:13 PM.

23. Collapse Details

And oh yeah...enjoy your late-night conversation with Major Cum. He looks like greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat conversation. You know, with the whole lack of grammar and not able to complete sentences, thing. Lot of geniuses around here. Not sad, at all! Thanks for proving our point. It's flattering to know we're the topic of your cute little late night discussions! Hope your girl talk lasts into the wee hours of the morning. Bye, princess'

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NotHowdy View Post
    No lurking. I do appreciate you playing 'look out' for me, however. The time you dedicate to me makes me blush. Unfortunate for you... you aren't the only person consumed with me, sadly. Sorry, darling.

It's funny that you call me 'Male Lisa' considering you're more delusional than she is. Nuffy called you out for that, as well. Though, I am a bit insulted considering if you haven't noticed, my dick is certainly bigger than hers! (And ass nicer :P)

You suggest that it was your plan for us to come here, yet, the only thing that came out of it was us making a complete mockery of your forum.... one of your beloved members retiring from the board......... and you E-Thugging my PM box telling me to leave (after you whined that you're the one responsible for inviting us here). Hmmmm.... Good plan.

If you haven't noticed (even thought it's evident), hardly anybody from SM has even bothered to waste time bullying you all. Nuffy along with myself a few others came here merely to entertain ourselves. And according to the views on SM-related threads, we're not the only ones :)

The traffic for this forum is a bit pathetic. You should be sucking my dick for all the value I've brought here, thus far. You will soon enough. Mwah

Go deny that you read this. Doesn't matter because as I said, everybody else will. :)
    i think you'll find this is what happens next when you think he is "lurking"

Also tldr

25. Collapse Details

Actually that is a lie, I will read it now lol

26. Collapse Details

But I haven't read it yet
    but I will now

27. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NotHowdy View Post

i'm a lot smarter than you

28. Collapse Details

Because of that I'm not reading anymore

29. Collapse Details

In fact even maks is smarter than you

30. Collapse Details

What the fuck.

Thread Information