Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

let meow end your suffering

2. Collapse Details

You never do

3. Collapse Details

Hi everybody, this is my first time post and I hope I get some responses.

I am a 47 year old straight guy who smokes crack recreationally 3 or 4 times a year. When I do it, I go hard and like long sessions.

Six months ago I had an unusual experience. I was smoking with my usual buddy, and he invited another friend over to join us. My buddy had to leave unexpectedly, leaving me with his friend. So, we lit up and smoked some awesome crack. As we smoked, he moved closer and closer to me on the couch, until finally our knees were touching.He suggested that we "shotgun" the smoke mouth to mouth. I had never done that before, but I agreed because it seemed a good way of recycling the smoke for longer lasting effects.

As we shotgunned, I noticed that he would push his tongue into my mouth a little more than necessary for what we were doing, but I was too stoned to object too strenuously. Besides, I thought it was a really good way of making the crack last longer. The guy then put his hand on my knee as we shotgunned until he finally rested it on my groin. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he knew a way to make me feel really good. He suggested that I smoke crack while he sucked my cock. I said no, and we continued to shotgun. He kept feeling me up as I smoked, and I got harder and harder. He suggested again that he could suck me while I smoked and I finally relented.

He stripped me naked and got in between my legs and I took the pipe and loaded a huge piece as he suggested. I took a giant hoot and he sank his mouth down over my cock while I smoked. I swear, nothing ever felt so good in my life! This guy was sucking me like a whore while I sat there with my legs spread and smoked crack. My cock had never been harder!

He suggested that we move into the bedroom so I could lie back and smoke while he sucked me and I agreed to this. He sucked me and ran his hands over my chest while I smoked obscene amounts of crack. He said that not many guys got as hard as I did while smoking crack like that, and indeed I stayed bone hard for the next 8 hours as we got more and more crack while he ate my cock.

When we were done, he said that he never met a straight man that could refuse what he called "man to man cocksucking crack sex", and relayed many stories about the straight men he successfully got naked with. I have gotten together with him a few more times, and it's always the same scene: an all night crack binge while I lay sprawled out on my bed with a man between my legs sucking my rock hard cock while we smoke crack.

I crave this action now. I don't think of women sucking me while I smoke crack, only men, but I have been straight all my life. I don't crave sex with a man without crack. I am sure I am not a "closet case". This all has to do with crack.

Have any other straight guys here ever been seduced into gay sex with crack or any other drug? I'd like to hear your perspectives and comments. Thank you!

4. Collapse Details

That's gay but hot

Don't do crack

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    ban lisa first, perma ban her , ban her before she makes one more line break post that i will never read

6. Collapse Details

That's not happening fucktard

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    BigBoss BoobyKalabrr Desolation Dirty Harry EPSON GrossNipples joe momzaho jon KKKody Lisa Battery Mr. Jon NotHowdy Nuffy Richard Tucker rubycalaber skittles StayPoasted
    Am I off you list being herp ?

8. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    i just copied and pasted the who's online list like i always do for these ban everyone threads i make everyso often
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by joe momzaho View Post
    Am I on this list because I'm black? I think so you pieces of shit.
    no niggers allowed. did u not see thr sign

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    no niggers allowed. did u not see thr sign
    Why i would to know about computers.

Thread Information